• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singer Eric Carmen kicks the bucket

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be able to die in our sleep is a blessing. RIP Eric Carmen.

The greatest blessing is to know beforehand when you are about to die. Then you can gather your family and friends for one last meeting, before sleeping and never waking up.

If you are worthy enough, you will be given that reminder. :cool:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be covid jab, recently so many , how come our papigs MPs still around they never jab? But that cb Jo , khor n indra looks aged think next are them

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be covid jab, recently so many , how come our papigs MPs still around they never jab? But that cb Jo , khor n indra looks aged think next are them
They are still around because they worked for the NWO. The jews needed these people. The jabs had killed the useless people all around the world.

Last edited:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
politicians worldwide most likely skipped. The fuckers who went on TV all put up a show. Especially if you have stage 2-4 cancer, you should be dead by now, not sashaying around as PM.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The greatest blessing is to know beforehand when you are about to die. Then you can gather your family and friends for one last meeting, before sleeping and never waking up.

If you are worthy enough, you will be given that reminder. :cool:
How does one know when one is going to die? I am not talking about being terminally ill and just wasting away. That's not a blessing. But to be considerably healthy and then suddenly check out (either during sleep or suffer a massive life ending heart attack), that's a blessing. Anyway, it's early days for a young man like you lah. I am approaching my expiration date, and I hope to die in my sleep.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How does one know when one is going to die? I am not talking about being terminally ill and just wasting away. That's not a blessing. But to be considerably healthy and then suddenly check out (either during sleep or suffer a massive life ending heart attack), that's a blessing. Anyway, it's early days for a young man like you lah. I am approaching my expiration date, and I hope to die in my sleep.
Die during sex also not bad. Linpeh won't mind dying after ejaculation. I will finally be one with my sperms... :biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you lead a saintly, virgin life, the gods/buddhas/angels will notify you. No drama, no fuss.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Die during sex also not bad. Linpeh won't mind dying after ejaculations. I will be one with my sperms... :biggrin:
Hmmm, that's a good way to go too. Feeling shiok, increased heart rate, then bam! Heart attack.:thumbsup::biggrin:

If you lead a saintly, virgin life, the gods/buddhas/angels will notify you. No drama, no fuss.
Wow, where did that come from?!:eek: I never figured you for a religious/spiritual person.