• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore's Population Only 5.9 Million! Where Got 6.9 Million???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
383240002_703123635177359_7185219351860871695_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5.9 million is too overcrowded for a snot-sized island shithole.

Looks like they have already set a target for 2030.

popwhitepaper1.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nah. I just rehashed an old GE argument about true blue sinkies holding pink. Can't rmb which GE was that.
Well, it doesn't matter which GE as long as we keep voting PAP! Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, I'm supposed to be an oppie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Sinkieland is the champion for population density now, no? Don't compare with cities e.g. Jew York City, compare with sovereign states.

Even more frightening if you disregard the SAF military areas and forests and reservoirs, where there are few or no people.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, it doesn't matter which GE as long as we keep voting PAP! Oops, maybe I shouldn't have said that, I'm supposed to be an oppie.

Most of us will continue to vote for PAP. There hasn't been any economic crisis or war or natural disaster to really turn things on its head. Even the covid circuit breaker, though an exceptional life experience, isn't enough to make sinkies reject PAP. The covid circuit breaker only cost the PAP one new GRC.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2022 - 5.64 million
2023 - 5.92 million (up to Jun 2023)

4.96% increment in less than a year. WTF!!! 2023 is not over yet
what kind of country increase their population at such speed?

Totalitarian shithole regimes can only reliably grow the economy by constantly building and rebuilding infrastructure.

And all that extra built infrastructure is not for ghosts to use. :wink:

Already I see some large chunks of forests being cut down now to facilitate this. Therefore no one with an above room-temperature IQ should take the PAP technocrats seriously whenever they talk cock about wanting to protect the environment, or are concerned about 'carbon emissions' etc. :rolleyes: