• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's hidden history

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the old ruthless bastard mati, I'll come back to write a book on Real Truths to reveal so many other incidents which he has covered up all these years.

I've oredi started writing my stories aka Assange style :p
Will release them either when the No. 1 MafiaLEE up the lorry or my crossover to Canada becomes permanent. :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paiseh, paiseh. My brains not functioning well due to old age. Wrong story.
The chap at Ah Seng's place lost his wife, not kids. Many, many years ago, a bomb exploded in a car when the driver sat on the car seat. At Bedok, I think. The bomb was intended for this chap but his wife was the unintended victim. 4D matter I was told.

Profound apologies for earlier error.

Ah Long matter I believe...... an SAF army sergeant was arrested for rigging the explosives...... there were a couple of homicides a couple of weeks later..... with their deaths the matter was considered settled. :biggrin:

2 lives for 2 lives :smile:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
now sg like a big geylang. lotsa whore(prc, pinoy, viet, eastern europe, korean etc), gambling dens(2 IRs), restaurants(no need example right?), multi national triad(malaysian ah long, local teens 369, vietnam gambling den, burmese and bangla selling cigar and more) . last time only geylang, but now whole sg become geylang.

They ended up like that because GoldenDragon & Ramseth left the force :p

Actually the good cops..... those upright ones with courage and strong principles have quitted the force rather than betray their conscience....... only the jiak liao bee and porlampah poodles are left now...... what do you expect?

These poodles now only know how to wayang and bully the peasants. :mad:
*PTUI*

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese triad tried to commence nightclub biz (Dynasty) kena rejected. They then used Johnny Quek as a front. Succeeded. Johnny made good money then branched out. Smart chap.

The Japanese Yakuza oso tried to make entry via nightclub business in the Shopping Complex (now demolished) beside the Rolex building in Orchard back in the early 80s....... nightspot was all ready to start operations but the approval never came...... after waiting for almost a year still no approval they aborted the plans. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually the good cops..... those upright ones with courage and strong principles have quitted the force rather than betray their conscience....... only the jiak liao bee and porlampah poodles are left now...... what do you expect?

*PTUI*

Wahlaneh, I never said I was from the police leh. How come now I am linked to Ah Ram? Whether from police not important. What is important is I know alot! Hahahahaha.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know in the convicted triad murder case in singapore in 90s, the victim (a HK national) was chopped up and his body parts were dumped into the singapore river. The triad hitman fled the country and was only arrested back in HK after some time.

I don't know if it was cigarette smuggling related. Are we talking about the same case?

The victim was the Director of Customs in HK when he got involved with the cigarette smuggling syndicates...... he double-crossed them by taking their money and their goods :p

When the word spread there is a contract out on his head and what he had done.... the ICAC brought him in and he turned prosecution witness and took cover in Singkieland but eventually the triads caught up with him.

Poor guy.... he never got to enjoy his ill gotten gains. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've oredi started writing my stories aka Assange style :p
Will release them either when the No. 1 MafiaLEE up the lorry or my crossover to Canada becomes permanent. :biggrin:

Bro, where in Canada you plan to settle down? Very strange leh, your plan similar to mine. But not Canada for me.

When my stories come out, sure mini-earthquake in S'pore. If bo, limpeh teok lightning strike leh. Convinced bo?

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hidden History : 1962- Singaporeans were not allowed to vote NOT to join Malaysia.

In 1962, a Referendum was conducted to see what Singaporeans think about the prospects of merger with Malaya. The people were given 3 options :

Option 1 : Merger with autonomy in Labour and Education matters
Option 2 : Unconditional merger making Singapore on par with any Malayan state.
Option 3 :
Merger under terms not worse than the Borneo states.

There was no Option available if you do not wish for merger with Malaya.

In other words, you are fucked if you do not want merger!!!

Malaysia_referendum_ballot_1962.jpg

And if you cast a blank vote, it would be deemed you want merger too under Option 1. Hope our young people do not forget this episode in history!!:oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Long matter I believe...... an SAF army sergeant was arrested for rigging the explosives...... there were a couple of homicides a couple of weeks later..... with their deaths the matter was considered settled. :biggrin:

2 lives for 2 lives :smile:

Paiseh, I think my version is right. From the horse's own mouth to a close friend, then to my ears.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the look of things HK triad has a bit of power in sg right?

A bit?

If you must know..... with the 2 IRs here.... even our local gangsters are working for them now..... they are raking in millions just from their junket operations and there is nothing the local authorities can do about it..... I suspect they may not even be aware of its existence given the incompetence of our world class poodles. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The victim was the Director of Customs in HK when he got involved with the cigarette smuggling syndicates...... he double-crossed them by taking their money and their goods :p

When the word spread there is a contract out on his head and what he had done.... the ICAC brought him in and he turned prosecution witness and took cover in Singkieland but eventually the triads caught up with him.

Poor guy.... he never got to enjoy his ill gotten gains. :p

Cig smuggling is a very lucrative business. We have the most influential person in this biz and he is S'porean. His factory was in Vietnam and was producing 555 cigs for China market, legally. Backdoor, he also smuggled the cigs to China. Made a huge fortune.

He is into legit biz recently. I was once told, without his blessings, you won't be able to do this smuggling biz anywhere in Asia. He is also a supporter of the CCBKs.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, where in Canada you plan to settle down? Very strange leh, your plan similar to mine. But not Canada for me.

When my stories come out, sure mini-earthquake in S'pore. If bo, limpeh teok lightning strike leh. Convinced bo?

Victoria, BC...... I had leased a place in James Bay for my initial stay...... was supposed to go over last month but I am delaying the trip until after the GE because I want to cast my vote.

Maybe we do a double strike and release together at the same time :p

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

*PTUI*

i was from police too! how can u forget me? quit like what u stated above. a lot of wayang going on! ayeassdee is working for lky and miw not sinkapoor, especially during GE. thats what i can say. top secret! :cool:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was from police too! how can u forget me? quit like what u stated above. a lot of wayang going on! ayeassdee is working for lky and miw not sinkapoor, especially during GE. thats what i can say. top secret! :cool:

SC Cpl. Moonlightaffairs, don't anyhow speak or leak, now MHA Shanmugam anyhow arrests people under OSA. :eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SC Cpl. Moonlightaffairs, don't anyhow speak or leak, now MHA Shanmugam anyhow arrests people under OSA. :eek:

Ramseth, don't live in fear until like that. If they want, they could have already jailed scores of people under the OSA since the original sammyboy kopitiam days. Me included.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak! me sgt u demote me? u must be big shot! anyway everyone know about it liao, so many ex policeman around. some more juicy details oreadi leak out long long ago.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak! me sgt u demote me? u must be big shot! anyway everyone know about it liao, so many ex policeman around. some more juicy details oreadi leak out long long ago.

OK sorry Sgt. But be careful that Shanmugam, anyhow order HI's to arrest people. Tamba ISA, OSA, whatever Act, suma boleh! Tangkap jadi! :eek: