• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls

You jerk-offs are being very rude to our former President. My feelings have been hurt and I may want to lodge a complaint. You are lucky that I am magnanimous by nature. Here's an article that shows the bravery of our S.R.Nathan, when he was ISD director.

This chap has such a passion for serving the people that he didn't mind joining the civil service that was led by the Japs. It's better than being a trouble-maker and shit-stirrer like JBJ and Tang Liang Hong.

You are arguing black & blue over him , like he 'fathered' you?....most of us, don't even care two hoots on who he is, was & now..is he dead yet? after the stroke!.

Let this lie.....let history speak for itself.....no need to support or clarify his name, the more you does, the more suspicious people will be, that, there is something to hide..or he 'fathered' you?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls

You jerk-offs are being very rude to our former President. My feelings have been hurt and I may want to lodge a complaint. You are lucky that I am magnanimous by nature. Here's an article that shows the bravery of our S.R.Nathan, when he was ISD director.

This chap has such a passion for serving the people that he didn't mind joining the civil service that was led by the Japs. It's better than being a trouble-maker and shit-stirrer like JBJ and Tang Liang Hong.

Correction - SID not ISD.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

our former president Prataman was a ww2 war hero for the Japanese occupying forces. the Japanese emperor should give him a big medal on the 70th anniversary of ww2 end this year. Prata would be so proud to receive it. :rolleyes:

in China, after ww2 end, the Nationalist government prosecuted around 20,000 collaborators in just over a year. in short, they prosecuted the leaders, the civil servants above a certain grade and the translators/interpreters. during that time, many collaborators were killed vigilante style before they were arrested, many committed suicide in prison out of shame or fear or regret. in the end, several thousands of them were given the harshest penalty for wartime treason - the death penalty or life imprisonment or lengthy jail terms.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

our former president Prataman was a ww2 war hero for the Japanese occupying forces. the Japanese emperor should give him a big medal on the 70th anniversary of ww2 end this year. Prata would be so proud to receive it. :rolleyes:

in China, after ww2 end, the Nationalist government prosecuted around 20,000 collaborators in just over a year. in short, they prosecuted the leaders, the civil servants above a certain grade and the translators/interpreters. during that time, many collaborators were killed vigilante style before they were arrested, many committed suicide in prison out of shame or fear or regret. in the end, several thousands of them were given the harshest penalty for wartime treason - the death penalty or life imprisonment or lengthy jail terms.

Abe despises him that's why he feel asleep during the funeral.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I wish this had happened in singapore too, then we have some vigilante revenge killings carried out against the traitors Nathan and Old Fart. The country would be alot better off without them.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

fuck you lah. he suffered under gunfire as a running dog of the Imperial Japanese Army and a traitor of Singapore.
Stupid jap. He was hiding behind the general when they fired. The general siams