• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans, Wake Up to PAP's Manipulation

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is very simple you see. The rules are for everyone else. The PAP's word transcend all worldly bonds.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is very simple you see. The rules are for everyone else. The PAP's word transcend all worldly bonds.

You are right. That's what PAP thinks and acts. The pap doesn't know that what it does is on record and time will catch up with wrong deeds

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the Singapore authorities do to the PAP for its wrong doings is divisive to Singapore society. So far, the authorities have been seen to be unfair and unjust and that do not bode well for Singapore

Just think of what ex-AG Chan Sek Keong said is enough for us to know that PAP will always have the edge. Two set of laws apply.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PA Dy President said there was no dishonesty with its grassroots claiming millions of dollars and approving and paying themselves. This is a huge amount of money. Why doesn't PA be transparent abt this and let the appropriate independent body do the investigation?

This case reminds me of Brompton Bike case when KBW declared that there was nothing inappropriate abt the purchase.

Why let PA declare that PA did nothing wrong regarding this self claim, self approve, self pay case?

Why let MND declare that MND did nothing wrong abt the Bike purchase?

PA cant be the Judge in the illegal payment case since it is the accused.

Something doesn't seem nor sound right

I am quite certain PA has no Investigation Branch. Wonder who was appointed to investigate. Even the SPF set-up a department to investigate its own officers. Imo, PA just covered up. Very normal for them to do so, in the interest of "national security." Same applies to MND.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just think of what ex-AG Chan Sek Keong said is enough for us to know that PAP will always have the edge. Two set of laws apply.

Exactly. No one in his right mind can agree with Chan Sek Keong that "in the election centre" is "not within 200m of the election centre". How can any logical Singaporean agree with his judgement?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite certain PA has no Investigation Branch. Wonder who was appointed to investigate. Even the SPF set-up a department to investigate its own officers. Imo, PA just covered up. Very normal for them to do so, in the interest of "national security." Same applies to MND.

Can we make a Police report against PA for this case?

jw5

Loyal
It wouldn't matter so much if they were simply manipulative, but the saddest part is that they are manipulative yet needy, i.e. constantly needing accolades from the rest of the world and their porlumpar sycophants. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. No one in his right mind can agree with Chan Sek Keong that "in the election centre" is "not within 200m of the election centre". How can any logical Singaporean agree with his judgement?

Senior lawyers were all laughing over this matter. But they understood why. CSK had to make a living.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It wouldn't matter so much if they were simply manipulative, but the saddest part is that they are manipulative yet needy, i.e. constantly needing accolades from the rest of the world and their porlumpar sycophants. :wink:

double tragedy

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Tracy, surely you know better. What would the IO classify? Police assistance required? Referred to ROS? Don't waste time and money on transport to mata-chu.

it is sad when Singaporeans cant trust the govt, cant trust the ruling party and cant trust the SPF to do what's right under the law. This must change for SG to survive.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Tracy, surely you know better. What would the IO classify? Police assistance required? Referred to ROS? Don't waste time and money on transport to mata-chu.

I am not familiar with Investigation matters. But I suspect a report such as this which has AGO's findings, PA's wrong doings cant be lightly dismissed.

This kind of report is not just a common traffic report and will at least warrant some detailed investigation and feedback. Even if nothing is found to be implicating, such a report will serve as a deterrence and compel PA grassroot running dogs not to be so foolish the next time

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not familiar with Investigation matters. But I suspect a report such as this which has AGO's findings, PA's wrong doings cant be lightly dismissed.

This kind of report is not just a common traffic report and will at least warrant some detailed investigation and feedback. Even if nothing is found to be implicating, such a report will serve as a deterrence and compel PA grassroot running dogs not to be so foolish the next time

PA's number one was once an SAC. He knows better. But he has back-up from the govt. He is THE greatest porlumpar in town. A dog of Amy Khor.