• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bodoh Sinkies conned by M'sian condo developer. Again.

Birdie, sorry for tat confusion.:smile::o

Nowadays cant really tell the diff btw Msian and Sinkie Chinese.:smile:

Ehh..as for Sinkie Chinese being tolerant towards other races/religion, maybe birdie should go read some of the racist post at tis forum. U can gauge the level of tolerance the Chinese has for the minority Sinkies. Like i always said teres no 1 perfect race on tis surface of the Earth.

Oic this thread has been moved here partially..I think your confusion about Amy cheong nationality is understandable, in the SG news reports her nationality was either glossed over or totally not reported. I recall ever reading a long article and her nationality was not even mentioned at all.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on racism. Yeah it is interesting and meaningful indeed.

I have some thoughts on this racist subject.

Firstly, arent we all a little racist? its a matter of degree and who has got the balls/stupidity to pen down their thoughts. Let me give a one example. Some food for thought. I can be friends with ppl of all races (male and female), but there is no way in hell i will ever sleep with a dark skinned woman. no matter how much she pays me to(kidding). Hairy ones are out too. And smelly ones are a definite no-no. So am I racist? (this question is not meant to be answered, in case anyone was thinking of answering)

secondly, with regards to racist policies... the truth is, you (this "you" is meant in general. i dont mean u) can always leave. Australia is anti-asians? nobody asked you to move there. Malaysia is anti-Chinese? You can always move to Singapore or even Macau or Taiwan. But what for? there will probably be some anti-something policy that works against you. Even within China, Chinese from different provinces looked down on the "outsiders". So what if your skin color is the same? Its the same in India too. My point is, where ever you go, there will bound to be rules and regulations that work against you. You just hafta make it work for you.

lastly, a lot of these racist remarks are actually profiling. its just the way your mind works. its instinctive. we all do it. i have got tons of examples. black man walking towards you after you withdrew some money from the ATM. Do you worry? What if it was a Chinese man walking towards you? Another example: How about a bearded Arab man walking away from a briefcase at the airport? Do you call the cops? What if it was a white bearded man? what if...... i have too many to list but you get the idea. i am not saying the profiling is rite or wrong but what can you do about it when its your brain thats doing it AUTOMATICALLY???

Anyway, i did a course on sociology before and there was this big debate on racism. The debate got BLOWN ALL OUT OF PROPORTION. Anything and everything can be picked on. There is NO SAFE ANGLE. Nobody wins in this debate.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

noted. if you follow my postings, i am selectively notti in my postings. i am not notti all the time. besides, my notti postings has got economic value/truths. read my PRC SYT theory. it took me many years of close, intense experience before penning it down. it has got more nuitrition than some of those racist and political postings.

you guys are too serious sometimes. lighten up. take a deep breath and smell the pu...... I mean flowers. have a nice day.

Back from Shanghai, as i can't verify the "coffee index" as coffee it is not common there, but for sure, i do see SYT INDEX. :biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For those who have posted and agree with the theme of Sinkies being "bodoh" and conned, I really felt sorry for you! When are you ever going to wake up from your slumberland? Wake up fellas, some Singaporeans are already making money while you are still sleeping away.

As I have said before, a very small percentage will make it happen while others wonder what happened. You are neither, you criticize what had happened!

Well said!!!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies never learn. That is why me and my Master tonychat stay away from them. :wink:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oi shut up lah. Bring this to your living in jb thread. So fukinh boring

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

correction. It is 1/10th the price.

U want to know why it is 1/10th the price..???

My colleague lives in JB, all his life...
He lives in a landed inter-mediate terrace. I visited him several times for coffee..

What i saw was that his house is all grilled...360 degress...cos he was robbed twice.
And mind u, not in an ulu place but in the very town centre..Pelangi...

Ok. then he relates to me..real life experience for those who bought landed away from the city core.

U have to pay protection money to the thugs there.
This is what happen..

He receieve a note in his mail box...some rec a bullet in the enevelop ( bullets are cheap..abt 0.80 cts each).

The note describes how lovely his grand daughter is, how intelligent she is in school.
The note also describes your grand-daughter schedule and what time she leaves school.
The note asks for a reasonable sum of M$3000 as it is approaching the lunar new year.
The note says thank you in advance for taking care of all his " blood brothers" and that they can celebrate
and all brothers can enjoy the festivities during this joyous period.

Needless to say, the next school term the grand daughter went to another school.
Needless to say, this Malaysian friend later put his landed unit on the market.

His latest address is unkown .