• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Beware - 10 % GST Around the Corner.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To prevent that, we must throw a big party like the one for maggie thatcher...the poms came out in force and sing 'the witch is dead'.

[video=youtube;E02SswGxeSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E02SswGxeSM[/video]

it's the herd mentality of the sheep. the right words, the right images, the right videos... me had never underestimated the powers of sublimal messaging.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow chee bye! Last time say incest gst to help the poor and needy. Now, increase is to help who? Help the fugly useless ho jinx?

Guys, sinking land will be 1st world if I am pm lah. But then, many bros here can do a better job than me la.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies will say increase GST to help the old age, for the increase healthcare to older people,,,and to make singapore have a brighter future etc etc...of course the money taken will keep in their own pockets lah,,,

Chow chee bye! Last time say incest gst to help the poor and needy. Now, increase is to help who? Help the fugly useless ho jinx?

Guys, sinking land will be 1st world if I am pm lah. But then, many bros here can do a better job than me la.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They still think that without him, this place would be a fishing village and their wives and daughters would be maids.

that would be akin to servitude, not sympathy.
me, for one, will state that Singapore will be better off without him so we may truly grow as a nation :smile:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's see what kind of story they will cook up to support the move.

I hope it's that Teo Cheebye who gets to announce.. cos he's going to be a nice big target for all..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so what sinkies do?

as usual, suck thumb and bend down.. what a disgrace...that is why i stay away from sinkies shit.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putting matters into perspective, the government had a surplus of $30 billion dollars last year, much of the excess coming from record prices in land sales. Even without land sales etc., they are already running a surplus, albeit alot lesser, maybe a billion or two.

In the meantime, GST will be raised in late 2016 or 2017. A little while after the election, as they will have more time to placate the masses for ge2022, and with time, people will either forget or get resigned to their fate.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
10% GST will only happen after next GE. a promise was made that there wouldn't be any GST increment till 2016.......

If your premise were true, how would the gabrament fund MediSHIT Life?

If 10% GST will happen only after GE 2016, does it mean MediSHIT Life will be implemented after 2016? Why did Pinky announce it this year only for Sinkies to have to wait till after 2016?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only the stupid gong kias give sympathy votes for an old fossil who has physically expired. What's the sympathy for? For him not having died earlier, so the rest of us have to listen to his regurgitated crap?

hi there

1. bro bingo.
2. what is there to sympathize some broken record that has been "enjoying" everything on hand.
3. instructs and demands every damn thing his way.
4. please go early so that we can have some super long week end to rest or vacation.
5. only dafter sheep shall shed crocodile tears:kma:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even though Australia has 10% gst but we got welfare and free medical benefit..what do Sinkies have? Buy your pathetic shield lor..you sinkie govt ask you to buy insurance to protect urself...pathetic! !! Luckily I stay far away from Sinkies .phew! !!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even though Australia has 10% gst but we got welfare and free medical benefit..what do Sinkies have? Buy your pathetic shield lor..you sinkie govt ask you to buy insurance to protect urself...pathetic! !! Luckily I stay far away from Sinkies .phew! !!!

Chump quit acting as if you are in Australia, fuck back to matland.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If 10% GST will happen only after GE 2016, does it mean MediSHIT Life will be implemented after 2016? Why did Pinky announce it this year only for Sinkies to have to wait till after 2016?

how would the MIW fund the Medisave Life? that's their promise, not mine.
the implementation of this Medisave Life will only commence after GKY and his ministry worked out the details. and as of conventional wisdom, the devil is in the details :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
4. please go early so that we can have some super long week end to rest or vacation.

a proposal of 6 months holiday would be good, better if it would be twice annually :biggrin:
jokes aside, you need to understand how Sinkie sheep behave. sympathy votes will be the crucial factor should the MIW call upon a snap poll soon after the demise of LKY.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make gst 20% and screw Sinkies more...keep it up.

Make it 30%

More millions to pay PAP walking bags of excrement so they can eat at French and Japanese restaurants and laugh all the way to their banks
at how they fuck and screw sinkies, and screw and fuck them yet again.