• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean lack everything

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual all sorts of politicians and media want to be part of her success. The female soccer team who was humiliated got no mention. Neither did the ping pong team whom we wasted vast amount of money on.

Poseidon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanti Pereira’s journey is one of perseverance and persistence. Over the years, injuries struck, scholarships were rescinded and people wrote her off. She may have doubted herself, but she never gave up, says CNA's Matthew Mohan.
Who doesn't have tough or difficult times? I have seen worse.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The current golden girl for the PAP regime to use for its propaganda. In time she too will be discarded. :cool:
The useful idiot. Why lend your name to opportunistic politicians?
In the future when you're down, they will deny you everything.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/com...journey-challenges-success-takes-time-3825901

After reading the headline, I felt fucking useless. So PAP controlled papers was lamenting common Singaporean lack everything and only Shanti has it all.
Why listen to that shit? Before she won anything did they even mention her? No sight, no sound, no picture.

If they were truly supportive of their citizens, they would be publishing about her when she's winning races in school.

don't let it get you down. it's just opportunistic drum beating. as laksaboy says, in time she will be discarded. like some swimmer.... ahem.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual all sorts of politicians and media want to be part of her success. The female soccer team who was humiliated got no mention. Neither did the ping pong team whom we wasted vast amount of money on.
Compete sport is for ur own sake mah. What humilate say tew lidat? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lack of foresight and self-respect. That's why they believe the PAP regime is benevolent at its very core. :biggrin:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
it would be absolutely perfect if she goes on national tv and announce....... "i dedicate my success to all local born sinkees and also 'FUCK PAP"