• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Young chio Indonesian maid sobs as she describes abuse by her Singaporean Malay employers

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
domestic-helper-cover.jpg

Only given a meal each day

In the video, the foreign domestic helper, named Castina, was speaking to a woman who recorded her responses at a HDB lift lobby.

Castina shared that she came to Singapore from Indramayu, a town in West Java, and that she does not want to work here anymore as it has been “depressing”.

She said that she was only given one meal a day and will be scolded if she asks for more.

She also said she would be violently splashed with water if she cannot wake up at 5am.

She also added that she was not allowed to call her family back in Indonesia.

Castina, who was sobbing in the video, said she wanted to change her employer, but the current employer did not allow her to leave.

She claimed that the current employer would lock her up so that she cannot escape.

The lady whom Castina spoke to assured her to be patient and promised to help her contact the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).

https://mothership.sg/2019/10/domestic-worker-a-meal-a-day-video/

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Only given a meal each day? I must show this to my maid likes to complain and who can eat whatever in the house anytime she wants and if she still not happy she can take money in the drawer drive any of the vehicle at home to eat outside I really can’t be bothered.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only given a meal each day? I must show this to my maid likes to complain and who can eat whatever in the house anytime she wants and if she still not happy she can take money in the drawer drive any of the vehicle at home to eat outside I really can’t be bothered.

Wah Katak. U very generous ya. Let ur maid use any of ur cars.:thumbsup:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah Katak. U very generous ya. Let ur maid use any of ur cars.:thumbsup:

Not generous it’s practical. Maid even drive to go home kampong each week leave on Saturday afternoon and back on Sunday night. Makes sense for her to drive if not spend too much time on public transport And can also use they car go makan with family, kampong no taxi la.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The maid is fairly attractive, and the ma'am must be very jealous. :wink:

Every maid in Sinkieland dreams of working for an ang moh household, preferably at a bungalow or semi-d house near the city area (e.g. Tanglin, Stevens Rd). Other races of employers... usually a mixed bag.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your maid is lucky to have a screw salesman as boss.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not generous it’s practical. Maid even drive to go home kampong each week leave on Saturday afternoon and back on Sunday night. Makes sense for her to drive if not spend too much time on public transport And can also use they car go makan with family, kampong no taxi la.
Sounds like yr maid is the wife.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe they didn't want the maid to become obese.

If you eat one meal a day, you can potentially live very long. Diabetes, stroke, heart attacks and other obesity-related illnesses will never touch you.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why these malays pray 5 times a day for fuck? Their god tell them to mistreat other human beings like this? Worse of all, the victim is also another muslim. Fucking hypocrites.

Summary of peaceful islam:

Dun eat babi and dun touch dogs. U will get 72 virgins. There will be bonus if muslim kill infidel. Keep giving birth no matter how poor. Force woman to wear hijab and burka as scare ppl will molest m&ds which they think are very chio.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe they didn't want the maid to become obese.

If you eat one meal a day, you can potentially live very long. Diabetes, stroke, heart attacks and other obesity-related illnesses will never touch you.
need to pump maid up so at least she can contribute to breast feeding when baby cums. for malay family babies cum many times.