• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SIngapore - We Won't Be Held Hostage By Malaysia And Indonesia

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Singaporeans, this is why you pay top dollar for your leadership.

The issues of the day that are discussed on line are secondary to the prime responsibility of govt which is to keep the country secure and viable for the long term.

While netizens whinge and whine about the number of Tiongs and Pinoys in town, the govt is quietly going about the business of dealing with issues that really matter.

they can't do good work like that if they are voted out. and ah seng and ah kau won't give a hoot about energy security if they don't have a job and can't feed their family.

no state can function without its citizens. no government can exist without a mandate from the people. just like america is running out of old white men to vote republican, singapore is running out of old ah peks to vote PAP.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ is one such country. It has loads of potential which will never be harnessed. It is also pretty much defenseless as it has no navy or air force to speak of. Singapore could easily invade NZ. It would take less than a month. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet. The previous labour govt cut defense spending to the point where the armed forces are a joke. NZ does not have a single fighter jet. They were all decommissioned by Helen Clarke.

The money saved was channelled into increasing welfare payments to the useless, good for nothing coconuts that do nothing for the country in return other than contributing to the crime stats.

Those who want Singapore to take the same route must be mad.

the coconuts keep helen in power. PAP is losing coconuts.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
just like america is running out of old white men to vote republican, singapore is running out of old ah peks to vote PAP.

last noted, the incumbent needs 44 seats to rule in a Parliament of 87 seats :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
they can't do good work like that if they are voted out. and ah seng and ah kau won't give a hoot about energy security if they don't have a job and can't feed their family.

no state can function without its citizens. no government can exist without a mandate from the people. just like america is running out of old white men to vote republican, singapore is running out of old ah peks to vote PAP.

Fortunately for us, SG have low unemployment rate, high standards of living and only a minority having issues with cost of living. The 60% will continue to ensure the country elects the best government they can and stop the useless and incompetent opposition from gaining ground. Even current WP members readily admit that we have a top class reliable government. With the latest batch of unit students indicating more than 60% vote for the PAP, we will have more good years to come.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fortunately for us, SG have low unemployment rate, high standards of living and only a minority having issues with cost of living. The 60% will continue to ensure the country elects the best government they can and stop the useless and incompetent opposition from gaining ground. Even current WP members readily admit that we have a top class reliable government. With the latest batch of unit students indicating more than 60% vote for the PAP, we will have more good years to come.

Are you referring to foreigners or local unemployed:confused:

There were are enough unemployed & worried employed Sporeans to vote for the WP. I wouldn't be surprised if more voted for more opposition in the next election. There nothing more pressing than a job, we all got to eat & pay those MPs their million dollar(s) salaries:rolleyes:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Singaporeans, this is why you pay top dollar for your leadership.

The issues of the day that are discussed on line are secondary to the prime responsibility of govt which is to keep the country secure and viable for the long term.

While netizens whinge and whine about the number of Tiongs and Pinoys in town, the govt is quietly going about the business of dealing with issues that really matter.

Are you really that stupid to think that only they can come up with this solution? Any CEO or business graduate can identify this problem and come up with similar solution. Also, you are dumb to think that it is only them who can come up with this solution, the fact is that they got it from consultation groups or think tank group which ANY willing gov can also come up with, weigh the options given and decides on which option to take. For this case, it is a no-brainer. Nothing to shout about.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admire a gov which is willing to sacrifice short term popularity and likeability by not pandering to low lives and losers with immediate bread and butter issues. i doubly admire a gov for not getting distracted and defocused from the more important strategic, long term, extremely tough decisions and tasks that secure the survivability and sustainability of a home environment and economy for its people. :p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Highlight the words for you in BOLD!

You're a bloodly, disillusioned, moronic, selfish, self conceited etc etc person.

Want to know the truth. Go to any heartland POSB atm or anywhere for that matter and see the left over receipts reflecting what's left in the accounts.

That will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth!:biggrin:

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Go to any heartland POSB atm or anywhere for that matter and see the left over receipts reflecting what's left in the accounts.

bro,
there's a full spectrum out there, there are folks with 6 digit figures sitting in some accounts, there are those with 6 cents in the account... the pioneer generation of the PAP leaders since independence did something right, folks whom get to retire in the 90s were the best lot... can't say for the same now :o:o:o

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Highlight the words for you in BOLD!

You're a bloodly, disillusioned, moronic, selfish, self conceited etc etc person.

Want to know the truth. Go to any heartland POSB atm or anywhere for that matter and see the left over receipts reflecting what's left in the accounts.

That will tell you the whole truth and nothing but the truth!:biggrin:

Looking at left over receipts is a stupid way of judging how wealthy a person is. For an advance country like us, the majority of the population knows it's a moronic idea to leave the money in the bank and loss to inflation every year. Most heartlanders I know put their money into insurance schemes to grow it since they do not know how to play with stocks and shares.

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys mention about gahment wonderful plans of being self-sufficent... But They failed to produce the most important thing: Singaporeans! Thats why They are importing ah tiongs, ah nehs and pinoys...

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
i admire a gov which is willing to sacrifice short term popularity and likeability by not pandering to low lives and losers with immediate bread and butter issues. i doubly admire a gov for not getting distracted and defocused from the more important strategic, long term, extremely tough decisions and tasks that secure the survivability and sustainability of a home environment and economy for its people. :p

A very wise way to look at leaders, unlike the opposition supporting losers. I would up your points if I could

Last edited:

GUDANGARAM

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore govt collects our urnie and shit and process them into newater.
however, the govt does not pay us for collecting our urine and shit.
Legally they shall pays ?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at left over receipts is a stupid way of judging how wealthy a person is. For an advance country like us, the majority of the population knows it's a moronic idea to leave the money in the bank and loss to inflation every year. Most heartlanders I know put their money into insurance schemes to grow it since they do not know how to play with stocks and shares.

Hello idiot. If you got pittance reflected on those receipts, you won't have much left FOR OTHER THINGS! LOL

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello idiot. If you got pittance reflected on those receipts, you won't have much left FOR OTHER THINGS! LOL

Imho, looking at POSB receipts is not a good measure as people from all walks of life uses the ATMs including foreign workers which I think almost 100% of them has an ATM account. Many Singaporeans, especially the wealthier ones use online banking and they have several accounts in different banks. Plus ATMs are everywhere and if you check the ATMs in town, they tell a different story from an ATM in a heartland marketplace.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is also pretty much defenseless as it has no navy or air force to speak of. Singapore could easily invade NZ. It would take less than a month. I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Why would Singapore want to do that? For its sheep? We have enough sheep in Singapore. In fact no other country has harboured such a thought. Maybe Australia in some dark corner of its mind.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why would Singapore want to do that? For its sheep? We have enough sheep in Singapore. In fact no other country has harboured such a thought. Maybe Australia in some dark corner of its mind.

You're ignorance is showing. NZ has vast reserves of mineral deposits and huge swathes of habitable land. [Minerals estimated to be in the region of 194 BILLION at 2010 prices] The reason why it has not been able to harness its wealth is because the govt has not been able to get the necessary legislation through to enable mining on resources which are now under DOC control.

If Singapore gained control of NZ, all those who stood in the way of progress could be dealt with swiftly and decisively in order to pave the way towards unlocking the wealth that is there for the taking.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
membrane technology was developed in the late 90s if me is not mistaken... me stand to be corrected

I have the impression it was a fairly new technology at that time to be able to process water in such quantity. Was it reversed
osmosis? Lately, there is an even newer process discovered.