• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Two men on trial for tying NSF up with raffia string, beating him to death in Yishun

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hence, good christians in your social circle should not be upset that bad christians go to heaven too!

Well, most self righteous people sneer when they learn that a hardcore baddie has a higher chance of going to heaven than themselves. It shows their pride and arrogance, and how much they believe in their own self righteousness.

Don't you also feel that hardcore baddies are way beneath you and are less deserving of heaven than a good person like yourself?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Don't you also feel that hardcore baddies are way beneath you and are less deserving of heaven than a good person like yourself?
Of course I get very upset when undeserving assholes get to enjoy a wonderful piece of heaven. You see them everywhere, ugly fat guys with chiobu wives or gfs.

Definition of heaven : the place between the legs of a young, pretty, sexy, big breasted woman.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you the sort of idiot who blindly accepts that a bandit, rapist and pedophile can be a prophet? Fucking fraud met his demise after getting poisoned by a maid whom he raped. What sort of moron eats food prepared by a woman he raped or allowed his men to rape?
And yet it is the fastest growing religion whose books are unadulterated like yours.

So the disconnect here is clear. Either you are wrong or those millions are wrong.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course I get very upset when undeserving assholes get to enjoy a wonderful piece of heaven. You see them everywhere, ugly fat guys with chiobu wives or gfs.

Definition of heaven : the place between the legs of a young, pretty, sexy, big breasted woman.

I know that pious moslems get upset when they see pork eaters generally enjoy far better health, education levels and living standards than moslems. It undermines their shitty islamic teachings that the sharia way of life is supposedly superior.

For oppies, they also feel the same when they pin all of Singapore's issues on poor PAP leadership. But when oppies look around us, it is a fact that our ASEAN neighbours have far worse leaders for the past 50 years. In the 1960s, most of ASEAN enjoyed similar income and living standards as Singapore. Even their rural areas were not that far behind Singapore city in the 1960s. By the 1980s, Singapore was doing much better financially than our neighbours.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And yet it is the fastest growing religion whose books are unadulterated like yours.

So the disconnect here is clear. Either you are wrong or those millions are wrong.

We're in agreement that your fake prophet died of poisoning from a Jew woman he raped.

Your moslem religious books have been adulterated from the start. It's a fact that Abraham attempted to sacrifice Issac, not Ishmael. Why did the quran change Issac for Ishamel? Your islamic scribes also made it clear in the moslem scriptures that they changed the quran as and when they deemed fit. And wasn't one part of the quran eaten by a pig or goat?

The disconnect is clear. moslems are wrong. Look at how shitty their societies have turned out. Singapore moslems are doing way better than moslems anywhere in the world ONLY because of the PAP.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're in agreement that your fake prophet died of poisoning from a Jew woman he raped.

Your moslem religious books have been adulterated from the start. It's a fact that Abraham attempted to sacrifice Issac, not Ishmael. Why did the quran change Issac for Ishamel? Your islamic scribes also made it clear in the moslem scriptures that they changed the quran as and when they deemed fit. And wasn't one part of the quran eaten by a pig or goat?

The disconnect is clear. moslems are wrong. Look at how shitty their societies have turned out. Singapore moslems are doing way better than moslems anywhere in the world ONLY because of the PAP.
I've never agreed to anything you've said. Also you have never lived in those societies you will never be able to appreciate what a beautiful place they are.

Please continue being a frog in your comfortable well.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've never agreed to anything you've said. Also you have never lived in those societies you will never be able to appreciate what a beautiful place they are.

Please continue being a frog in your comfortable well.

Yes you did. Your silent agreement when you are unable to refute what I said.

If you think a moslem hellhole like afghanistan, iraq, aceh and kelantan very beautiful, go migrate them. Enjoy the fruits of your fucked up sharia law.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes you did. Your silent agreement when you are unable to refute what I said.

If you think a moslem hellhole like afghanistan, iraq, aceh and kelantan very beautiful, go migrate them. Enjoy the fruits of your fucked up sharia law.
I did not say all of the muslim majority countries are good, just as not all western countries are good. But the fact remains, as humans if the place is really shitty, they will migrate out. The fact that they are staying put says a lot.

Just like your grandparents migrated out of that shithole says a lot too.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I know that pious moslems get upset when they see pork eaters generally enjoy far better health, education levels and living standards than moslems. It undermines their shitty islamic teachings that the sharia way of life is supposedly superior.

For oppies, they also feel the same when they pin all of Singapore's issues on poor PAP leadership. But when oppies look around us, it is a fact that our ASEAN neighbours have far worse leaders for the past 50 years. In the 1960s, most of ASEAN enjoyed similar income and living standards as Singapore. Even their rural areas were not that far behind Singapore city in the 1960s. By the 1980s, Singapore was doing much better financially than our neighbours.
You know, if there weren't any religion, mankind would have one less reason to kill one another.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know, if there weren't any religion, mankind would have one less reason to kill one another.
There is money and power if you get to be at the top of religious hierarchy. Thats why religion encourages extremism. You need to be extremust to be at the top.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe they should go to the courts seeking restraining order.

I stand by what I said, just because he's dead doesn't make him a victim.

“(Rodrigues) had incessantly harassed the accused persons and their family over a period of two years,” District Judge Tan said, noting that this had led to 59 police reports being made against Rodrigues.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...rovocative-behaviour-jails-stepfather-and-son

This shitskin lookalike obviously didn't know when to stop till he's dead.
image-asset.jpeg