• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Turf Club's S$500 million ('96- Aug '99) Kranji Racecourse since 4Mar 2000 . SGP Pool -wef : 7 Jan 19.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Soh, So since RHKJC noes they are losing 25% of their turnover to illegal bookmakers, do they decide to to punish all their Punters by omitting dividents in past race records?

good pointt.

punishing punters by half baked and half hearted display of Punting info is not the way to go.

worst still punters have to move between stc web pages and Spools pages (not mobile friendly) just to know the day's program in detail.

races delayed are not updated promptly on stc web pages.

resulting in traffic trsnsport confusion.

the Power has did the 1st right thing on this Seah scholar fella.

i hope it will look to the ceo Chong fella at stc soon :

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

they know the crowds attendance are bullshits.

punters at kranji are not betting legally .

there to enjoy the aircon and facitilities.

they pay the Prohibitive s$30 and all.

but they take it back by punting with bookies at s$4.30 per unit (bet - win or place ticket).

punter are not stupid.

each Win or Place ticket the punter save s$0.70 cents . Thats at least 14% savings.

eg.

you bet with Stc for 10 win tic / 10 place tic
= 10 x $5 / 10 x $5 = s$100/- outlay

you bet with bookies at stc same scenarios
= 10 x $4.30 / 10 x $4.30 = s$86/- outlay

the punter save s$14/- for that Race.

in a 10 Race card the punter will save 10x s$14= s$140/-.

the more the punter bet with bookies/ illegal book makers the more savings.

so in a way you are right stc is suffering from low sales turnover an embarressment the Tote Board cannot hide it see below in a way all Punters are now being Punished by this
2 prong web sites broadcasts :

View attachment 52112

https://m.scmp.com/sport/racing/art...-dollar-headache-uncovering-illegal-exchanges

my guess FY 2019 ending 31 March will look horrible !!!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190302_103636.jpg

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
not exactly s$100/-.

here is a typical breakdown on a Sg Race Day :

a) parking at Kranji Turf Club s$6
b) entry fee s$8 by cash
c) Racing Guide Book s$6
d) Refreshments s$10 per pax

you are down s$30 before the Race starts.
NCPG will monitor all punters entry into Turf Club and subsequently will issue Exclusion Orders to punters.
Those with poor financial status having outstanding bills like Town Council Bills, PUB Bills, Bank loan and regularly bank transactions with Ah Long will be banned either with 1 entry per month or 4 entries per month.
Please thanks NCPG for taking care of punters.
Thousands of Singaporean already be banned into entry RWS and MBS.
The 2 IRs very soon will closed.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singapore Turf Club STC is losing big time to illegal bookies and Big time Online Betting Platform like CitiBet.

Probably the Only Turf Club in the World that is on the slide.

s$500m invested in 1996 to build this world class horse racing facilities will turn to ashes if the slide continues.

Spot on! Why pay $5 for a betting ticket when you can pay $4.20 outside. For 100 tickets, it’s a saving of $80 and that’s just for one bet. Only worthwhile if you are betting on an outside as I believe the cap is still on. Meaning bookies pay 55-15 regardless of payout from turf club.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCPG will monitor all punters entry into Turf Club and subsequently will issue Exclusion Orders to punters.
Those with poor financial status having outstanding bills like Town Council Bills, PUB Bills, Bank loan and regularly bank transactions with Ah Long will be banned either with 1 entry per month or 4 entries per month.
Please thanks NCPG for taking care of punters.
Thousands of Singaporean already be banned into entry RWS and MBS.
The 2 IRs very soon will closed.

Talk so much about Personal Data Protection Act in Sg.

Rws and MbS most offennces committed by them in Breaching PDPA.

punters gambling data are passed on to CRA and ncpG.

the same for stc and SPools.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on! Why pay $5 for a betting ticket when you can pay $4.20 outside. For 100 tickets, it’s a saving of $80 and that’s just for one bet. Only worthwhile if you are betting on an outside as I believe the cap is still on. Meaning bookies pay 55-15 regardless of payout from turf club.

was told by stc punters.

u bet per ticket more than s$3k u produce your IC for record.

u collect per ticket winnings more than 3k u also produce IC for record.

All sbx betting machines at stc needs a topup card. also must record ic.

now uncles and aunties opening bet with bookies at hawker centres and coffeeshops.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I still can recall about this similar incident about this passing of whip from one jockey to another. I was a young lad at that time when my boss bring me along to the races at the old bukit timah Racecourse.

1000061723.jpg