• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore toa tai ji! yakult's sons are americans....

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinky

So what if Yakult's sons serve NS. They will still hold US citizenship.

From what I heard, Pinky's children by his first wife are also holding dual citizenship.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinky

lest we forget, lau goh's daughter also emigrated to breed in another cuntry. and he dares called others "quitters".

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Die Harder

lest we forget, lau goh's daughter also emigrated to breed in another cuntry. and he dares called others "quitters".

I think this is a plan for the escape if Sinkiesland ever fall into the hands of the oppos. This means migrate and runroad with all those millions unaccounted for. We will be the loser by then if Sinkiesland becomes a 3rd world paradise and economically paralyzed (ie. debts).

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Die Harder

I think this is a plan for the escape if Sinkiesland ever fall into the hands of the oppos. This means migrate and runroad with all those millions unaccounted for. We will be the loser by then if Sinkiesland becomes a 3rd world paradise and economically paralyzed (ie. debts).

probably one of the main reason they are asking for million$ - preparation to run road.