• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore toa tai ji! yakult's sons are americans....

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the wife can't be a white woman right ?

so no standard ah.................white woman marry Malay bum...............
there's probably a bargainable agreement.

she becum muslim and continues eating pork, keeps a few poodles and chihuahuas but her 2 sons remain as american citizens. there's no way she's gonna let them waste their time and suffer in ns.

yakult must have agreed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly it was a joy for me to serve ns
i enjoyed my time
it was one of the best in my life
ns made me a man - i was in armour
so i am adequately equipped for life
thank you ns...majulah singapura!!!

i also enjoyed alot in ns. all my ka kias served me like a king :smile: i just need to show them the number of craps on my shoulder pads.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
but why? he didn't commit a crime or abused his powers by getting his kids a second passport.

as an obscenely paid million $ minitoot who farted "the flooding can only happen once in 50yrs..." , he definitely shows a very bad example to all singaporeans especially those who suffer in ns.

Gunslinger

Alfrescian
Loyal
as an obscenely paid million $ minitoot who farted "the flooding can only happen once in 50yrs..." , he definitely shows a very bad example to all singaporeans especially those who suffer in ns.

i don't understand. what is the bad thing exactly?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
the wife can't be a white woman right ?

so no standard ah.................white woman marry Malay bum...............

In case you are not aware, there are plenty of trashy ugly white women in this world. The ugly white women are always associated with asian men..

kt88_2

Alfrescian
Loyal
then what about Iswaran n Shanmugaratnam?

So what if the minister sons do NS,when they r enlisted ,sure special attention one ,who dare to tekan ,if not tgey will durely avoud postng to very tough unit like infantry or pioneer or whatever,they sure give very rekax post to them .Like the president sons also can avoid ns,what u all think.if really got war,like in sabah case ,who do u think the papies will send,their own sons?of course not ,they will ask other famillies` sons to go .Think they shoukd ask the foreigners sons n PRs son to gO war for sg if there is one in sg

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep! u heard it!! is it true? they are american citizens and probably siam NS.

like that also can meh??

is there any way to block posts from this asshole? He talks with his dick in his head. He share his account with his maid, wife, brother, etc.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is there any way to block posts from this asshole? He talks with his dick in his head. He share his account with his maid, wife, brother, etc.

for your insolence, i ve infracted u. sorry, just trying out. anyway, u can always click the IGNORE key if u do not like reading my postings. simple as that....unless u r a real retard! then we can't blame u.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
American boys also have to 'register for NS'. It's illegal to not register.

It's called Selective Service.

Very meaningful, and me understand yours.
White horses, white elephants, white... white... white...
And, TT son...

Last edited: