• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - This 25-year-old millionaire started her business with just $1,000 and a gut feeling

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1634194802019.png

giphy.gif

https://www.asiaone.com/money/25-ye...z2aV49uXBFBGelCFtvaFviKNrw#Echobox=1634187736

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...ss-with-just-1-000-and-a-gut-feeling.6621434/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got 1 bro said ya millions dollar worth of goods in the warehouse my uncle also think along this line.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about gut feeling and business idea my uncle still think a secret tunnel dating services can have niche market as the product is also the customers double edge sword and is like a whorehouse and duck shop package up for the shy folks. Too bad My uncle already going to leetire .If onlee he was a wise men 30 years ago.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u believe that she started this thing with $1,000 u must be stupid. She flew to China and placed an order for 10,000 pieces with the manufacturer. U think that cost $1,000?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like a broken clock can be accurate twice a day, you morons better stick to doing Grab food deliveries and don’t harbor delusions of grandeur.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these lanjiao lang ,all Bellshill abt 1k turn to millions , many sinkies suckered would fall fir this , why Don I have her 10k n turn it into billions, in the real world u hv no money is like no honey

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can tell you of 100,000 millionaires started their business with gut feel and now end up with only $1,000.......