• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - I don't want to die alone, says 103-year-old woman who's living on her own

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
0415_ageing.jpg

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...the latest updates&utm_campaign=&utm_content=

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just curious, when was the last time she saw or held a dick since her husband departed in 1981?

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can move to an old folks home, there will be a lot of people like herself and funerals to attend every other day. Life will never be lonely.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG... 103... for fuck's sake. Given the choice, i wouldn't have wanted to go on for so long.
She looks healthy at 103. Not suffering at all. Why die early? In the next life, time is perpetual. If you get in the wrong place, its forever. We dont really know if we will pass the test.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
she spent her life working and saving money, and spend money to raise her family ( cost increases yearly). In the end, less money and less healthy. If she is healthy she will not be in a wheelchair but running marathons. Did she spend her time eating healthy, exercising and getting passive income? one of her children also working and saving money and now her saving is to support another family member's poor health condition.

pls be conscious on what you eat and drink and do in your daily life, it will make a difference in your old age.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
absolutely. you know they're lying when they tell u long life is a blessing
They are not lying, they just didn't tell you the context of long life blessing. you need to come in a package including health and passive income or anything that is of sustainable abundance. Need to prepare for it like in your 40s or 50s.

If i am 100 years old, i want to travel and doing sports plus still having easy access to healthy organic wholesome food and water plus a shelter with no debts. And if the world at that time still have the evil money supply system in existence, then daily, weekly, month and yearly allowance is necessary.

Last edited:

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
FAPees must rub their hands with glee SG dun have aged pension like Australia. Centenarians like her cost the state a lot of moolah!