• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore soccer team, how Low can u go

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) lose to the philippines soccer team( where got face)
2) still depend on FT 42 yrs old strikers ( duric)to soccer goals
3) FIFA ranking 161
4) still depend on agu( 阿牛) to score goals, eat $$, run away from club, like that also can put on s'pore colors ah..
5) tomorrow play burma away, confirm also lose
6) only coach in the world can say, satisfy with the team performance, after losing to the philippines

How Low can u go, singapore soccer team, with this type of result, performance, i think pay $4k,local coach can performance better...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sundram is doing well with his team. Dun understand why stick with this proven failure FT. Anyways no interests in local footy long ago....no eyes see!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a theory that Duric is sucking Avramovic's dick to keep his position as a main striker, and in turn Avramovic is sucking some FAS official's dick to keep his own position as the head coach.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Please dun follow me around smelling my fart...and pls dun hijack thread to further your agenda.

mr narong sir
dont behave like a fart
i love soccer
it's not your thread
who is following who
nobody wants to smell
a rabid dog's tart
go eat your porridge!
and dont anyhow ban people
your demon is showing....
your saint is dying...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raddy should leave

Many local coaches have the credentials...
Fandi for one has them and the track record and experience as well.
If anything he cannot do worse than his raddy shithead...at the very least his name alone and him being singapore's son can motivate the players and interest the fans.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many local coach have the credentials...
If anything he can do worse than his raddy shithead....at least his name alone and him being singapore's son can motivate the players and interest the fans.

I totally agreed ...oops not the shithead thingie. Be polite to our guests.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr narong sir
dont behave like a fart
i love soccer
it's not your thread
who is following who
nobody wants to smell
a rabid dog's tart
go eat your porridge!
and dont anyhow ban people
your demon is showing....
your saint is dying...
Carry on doing what you doing.
You are turning off the neutrals in this forum.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many of the players are more interested in the side perks than playing a proper game.

I heard many are getting free fucks from female fans.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That PAP fucktard Zainudin will not remove Raddy from the job as he'll miss Raddy's long limp white hotdog..

The standard of the national team is getting stagnant.. No more fire in the bellies of these players.. Same old tactics of lumping the ball for Duric into the penalty box.. To still depend on a 42 yr old striker for goals is a disgrace..

The Pinoy Boys beat these Pussies with ease recently.. One day even Timor Leste will beat Spore..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many of the players are more interested in the side perks than playing a proper game.

I heard many are getting free fucks from female fans.
These players with little talent are learning all the bad things from pros but none of the good...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many local coaches have the credentials...
If anything he cannot do worse than his raddy shithead...at the very least his name alone and him being singapore's son can motivate the players and interest the fans.

Agree.. Bring back Fandi from JB and give him the job.. His presence will galvanise and motivate the players.. Young players respect and idolise Fandi.. They'll run the extra yard for him on the pitch..

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.. Bring back Fandi from JB and give him the job.. His presence will galvanise and motivate the players.. Young players respect and idolise Fandi.. They'll run the extra yard for him on the pitch..

No eye to see lah. Now even Vietnam, Malaysia etc have overtaken us.

Indonesia, Thailand will whack us regularly.

Traditional whipping boys like pinoy and mynmmar now will give us a hard fight (50-50 ball).

In SEA who can we beat now? Maybe just Brunei.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You love FTs? Your true colors are showing....oops!

I fully support an all Singaporean Team.No FTs and No others but pure Singaporeans. I am proud of being a Singaporean even a poor one. I will go to the stadium and support a truly Singaporean Team....I am serious about this because I am a mad soccer fan.