• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singapore soccer team, how Low can u go

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, ZainaL is stiLL coaching in SICC.Not as fit, but his reptoire of strokes is stiLL abLe to mesmerise his opponents.
:wink:

He's a very good coach.. Friendly and humble.. I was only 15 when I attended his coaching clinic.. He kindly autographed my Squash racket bag back then after the coaching clinic.. I kept that squash bag for many years until one day I accidentally threw it away while cleaning my room 8 years ago..:(

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's a very good coach.. Friendly and humble.. I was only 15 when I attended his coaching clinic.. He kindly autographed my Squash racket bag back then after the coaching clinic.. I kept that squash bag for many years until one day I accidentally threw it away while cleaning my room 8 years ago..:(
Bro, shouLd you need him to re-autograph for you for those missing 8 years; pm me..i can get it updated for you.
:smile: