• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore political leadership and their sacrifices

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need lots of money in compensation for the insults, envy, resentment, public curiosity of private lives and loss of privacy - generated also because of their prominent pay.

Need to incentivise them to create wealth at the top. Who will do it if they themselves can't benefit? Who will do it creatively enough to disguise as national development? But since they haven't fooled many of us, approx40% according to GE, their pay is therefore reduced about 40%.

High pay is needed to compensate them do unpleasant things (because maybe deep down everybody just hates to do these things). Eg squeezing people, BS people etc. That job is actually done - eg FT influx. Now is time to do pleasant things - be nice to the people. No need high pay for that because it isn't very difficult.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checker said:
But since they haven't fooled many of us, approx40% according to GE, their pay is therefore reduced about 40%.

Do you mean all along they have been paid on the assumption that they have 100% support of the people?

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have under-estimated GD.

What I meant is with that kind of look and body, how is GD's little brother going to mari kita? Come to think of it, I was wrong to say that it can't even raise 0.1cm, I should have said it will shrink inwards on seeing her.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
freedalas said:
What I meant is with that kind of look and body, how is GD's little brother going to mari kita? Come to think of it, I was wrong to say that it can't even raise 0.1cm, I should have said it will shrink inwards on seeing her.

What I said is "This might apply to others but don't under-estimate bro GD".

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I said is "This might apply to others but don't under-estimate bro GD".

Oh I see! Didn't know GD is so desperate...................................hahaha. But maybe he mari kita because of her Ferrari car

GD my bro, take no offence please, me and bro Fook Seng only joking lah. The main target for the butt of our jokes is Cleopatra Saw

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yucks!!! Are u sure or not, bro? I don't your thing can even raise 0.1cm. Why torture yourself, bro,

Bro, Mr V will solve my problem. If cannot marikita, I will sue them. Btw, I have yet to tekan such an object. No harm trying. She sipay loaded. I need a sugar mummy to finance my lifestyle. Now even more desperate coz soccer betting always lose. Now you understand? Hahahaaa.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh I see! Didn't know GD is so desperate...................................hahaha. But maybe he mari kita because of her Ferrari car

GD my bro, take no offence please, me and bro Fook Seng only joking lah. The main target for the butt of our jokes is Cleopatra Saw

No problem lah. We are here to enjoy ourselves. Oh yes, her Ferrari was one of the magnets for me to sacrifice myself. Coz after servicing her, I can use her car go chiong and for others to service me.