• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] David vs Goliath Proxy Court Battle : WP Trio Raise $500,000 in One Day To Fight Big Bully PAP

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know exactly who you are and who you work for. Ditto for goldendragon.

BTW Fuckwit, since you head the Intelligence Bureau of Half-Truth Low's and Lying Lim's WP, any update about their impressive plans for the future PAP-WP "coalition government" or PAP-WP "unity goverment"?
"Perhaps I may have overreached myself by saying we need to get 44. It may be the case in the future that the PAP only wins 30 seats and they have to form a coalition government, and realise there is only a finite number of individual parties they want to work with.
Let's not rule out the prospects of the PAP being forced into coalition politics. And coalition governments don't mean things don't happen... (there) could be unity government... There is a huge political space there for us to actually think about, insofar as how politics in Singapore... is going forward." "WP clarification comes one day after remarks at IPS forum on party renewal," 147th Prostitute Press, 10 July 2011​

Last edited:

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal
BTW Fuckwit, since you head the Intelligence Bureau of Half-Truth Low's and Lying Lim's WP, any update about their impressive plans for the future PAP-WP "coalition government" or PAP-WP "unity goverment"?
"Perhaps I may have overreached myself by saying we need to get 44. It may be the case in the future that the PAP only wins 30 seats and they have to form a coalition government, and realise there is only a finite number of individual parties they want to work with.
Let's not rule out the prospects of the PAP being forced into coalition politics. And coalition governments don't mean things don't happen... (there) could be unity government... There is a huge political space there for us to actually think about, insofar as how politics in Singapore... is going forward." "WP clarification comes one day after remarks at IPS forum on party renewal," 147th Prostitute Press, 10 July 2011​

Can see you are panicking. Don't worry so much about me dumbfuck. Watch your back. Your so called friends are worse than your enemies. Hahaha.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know exactly who you are and who you work for. Ditto for goldendragon.

Fuckwit, sorry to bother you with yet another question but since you are head of the WP Bureau of Intelligence, I rather get my updates from you than anyone else.

My question:

Is Turbanless Tiger, who is so thunderous, fierce and fearless during WP rallies (just like in Bollywood gangster-political thriller movies) actually wayang-ing away, just like how Half-Truth Low and Lying Lim always do, to impress and con the gullible WP "gongkias"?
Beyond the political theatre and political wayang at WP rallies, is Turbanless Tiger in reality nothing more than a terrified, timid mouse; one with a bandage (and not a turban) on its head and one which is shit-scared about how "the [PAP] government [deals] with those who choose a more aggressive path"?

Sorry Fuckwit, I know that's two questions, not one. But please indulge me.

1540733090100.png

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see you are panicking. Don't worry so much about me dumbfuck. Watch your back. Your so called friends are worse than your enemies. Hahaha.

Fuckwit, were you made head of the WP Bureau of Intelligence for your intelligence??? Or was it for something else???

I ask because judging from your "answers", you don't strike me as particularly bright.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lying Lim made no such "warning about the social impact of Pap's "excellent" economic strategy". All she purred out was what she "think":

"It’s more on the social justice side that we don’t think they’re doing enough.”​
This followed her declaration :

“You have to give credit where credit is due, I think the PAP is very proactive in macro-economic issues and finding niches to make Singapore globally relevant and competitive."
You are confusing what she said with what Eugene Tan (then Asst Law Professor, SMU) and Gillian Koh (Institute of Policy Studies) said, as well as what the two journalists, Shamim Adam and Sharon Chen reported and opined on which covered "social policies" as one of several issues about the WP in their report/opinion piece.

You can google the whole article.
Thanks for confirming that Pap endorsed MNC Bloomberg quoted Laokwaybu Lim out of context in their article headline. But when Pap rubber stamping academics say a similar thing, the establishment is painted out to be like Robin hood.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[...] Since the suits commenced, the three of us have funded the legal expenses, using our personal savings and contributions from friends. We have not used any funds from the Workers’ Party. [...]

[...]Your support is much appreciated. Thank you from us three![...]

Besides your beholden fellow MPs, NCMPs including party members and cadres looking to rise in the party's hierarchy, cheerleading teams of WP astroturfers and those who donate out of self-interests (due to the contracts and businesses they have with AHTC), there will be, admittedly, genuine donors amongst the "5,241+" who donated to you three. Many would be HDB dwellers with low household income of less than $1,000 a month (12.2% of households in Singapore) or whose value of their property can be as low as $260,000 (a three-room HDB flat).

In contrast, the three of you collectively earn $48,125 a month ($16,041/month/individual) or $577,500 a year ($192,500/individual) just in MP allowances alone. This is not considering your other income streams. Also, your 6 WP MPs and 3 WP NCMPs earn a total of $1,241,625/year [$192,500 x 6 + $86,625 x 3 ($28,875/year/NCMP)]

Your landed property is worth well over $4 million (Half-Truth Low). Combined with Lying Lim's Toh Tuck condo and Turbanless Tiger's condo, this brings the value of the property you live in (as a luxurious lifestyle choice) to at least $6 million plus.

A few questions for you triumvirate of three:

1. Why did you three not disclose your lifestyle choice of living in a luxurious landed private property or condo, all of which have a combined value of no less than $6 million (as a conservative estimate), before choosing to raise funds from the public?
2. Why have you three not disclose your total assets (property/ies, investments, salaries, income streams and other assets) before choosing to raise funds from the public?
3. Why did you three choose to hide and not reveal such assets to the public? Shouldn't the "transparency" you talk about not apply in your fundraising?
4. Are raising funds and using the funds, especially those obtained from low-income Singaporeans who live in HDB flats whose value is a fraction of your property, in order to pay for either your dishonesty and/or personal incompetence in running AHTC (and previously Punggol), ethical and morally acceptable to you three?
5. Are your actions not reminiscent of, and not dissimilar to that of City Harvest's Kong Hee and his wife, Sun Ho?

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for confirming that Pap endorsed MNC Bloomberg quoted Laokwaybu Lim out of context in their article headline. But when Pap rubber stamping academics say a similar thing, the establishment is painted out to be like Robin hood.

You have obviously not read, or bothered to read the article. Because if you did or have, you would know that the article was wholly complimentary of the WP and Lying Lim. This include the hair-raising idolising tone about WP and Lying Lim, the gushing over her "tenacity" and reference to her as a "Mu Guiying, a female general in Imperial-era China". It also include gushing quotes about the WP's "catalytic effect on the political landscape" and of Lying Lim being "very gutsy" and "shrewed political tactician", gushing quotes by those you sneeringly dismissed as "PAP rubber stamping academics" .

Now that I have revealed these, do you still stand by your claim that Bloomberg is "PAP-endorsed"? If you do, I hope you will realise then that what you are effectively saying is that the WP and Lying Lim are "PAP endorsed". Or to put it another way, WP is a PAP-approved Wayang Party and Lying Lim is a PAP-approved politician.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you replace "Shitty Harvest" with "WP", "Church leaders" with "WP leaders" "Kong" and "Sun Ho" with "Low" and "Lim", "we are supporting our Pastors because of the church/God" with "the institution of Opposition is at stake, not about personalities", etc in this six minute Shitty Harvest propaganda video, does it not sound very, very familiar?

1540780578000.png

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dumbfuck that got expelled from wp. Continue to work for pap. You will continue to be richly rewarded. Pity about having a retard as son though.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck that got expelled from wp. Continue to work for pap. You will continue to be richly rewarded. Pity about having a retard as son though.

Fuckwit, what's in God's world are you blabbering about now???

Please take some pride in your public image as Head of the WP Bureau of Intelligence. This is since you do represent the WP and its morally upright and thoroughly honest leadership comprising of Half-Truth Low, Lying Lim and Turbanless Tigress.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
It started with white vs blue....
now it become... blue vs blue (ex)..
john tan must be laughing like fark. .:roflmao: :roflmao: