• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Must Avoid Deep Divisions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you think SG press should be 154 and not higher up than that?

What I think is not important. What is important is that the SG allows itself to be a political prostitute. Its ranking will continue to go down if it doesnt wake up

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What I think is not important. What is important is that the SG allows itself to be a political prostitute. Its ranking will continue to go down if it doesnt wake up

If what you think is not important then why post your thoughts here? I also think your thoughts are not important but I humour you.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post 53 says ANY press CAN be manipulated. It doesn't say any PARTICULAR press is manipulated. It points to a POSSIBILITY not the STATE.

There...it proves you are backtracking. Otherwise you would have defended that SG Press, unlike others, cant be manipulated.

You have admitted the truth that SG Press has been manipulated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
deep division that is acceptable.

image.jpg

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only division is in Ah Loongs head.

He has totally lost it after serving for decades.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL said that SG must avoid deep divisions like UK or USA.

That's true.

Let LHL not behave like Cameron and Obama. Unless LHL is unlike Obama and not support legal corruption, deep division will surface in SG.

The ball is in LHL's court to prevent deep division in SG. Singaporeans are watching LHL

How did divisions arise. Who created them ? Deep divisions already exist.