• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Must Avoid Deep Divisions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL said that SG must avoid deep divisions like UK or USA.

That's true.

Let LHL not behave like Cameron and Obama. Unless LHL is unlike Obama and not support legal corruption, deep division will surface in SG.

The ball is in LHL's court to prevent deep division in SG. Singaporeans are watching LHL

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL this knnbcb-kia import all the filthy foreigners to fill up 50% of Singapore.
Give sinkies NS and take away their jobs.
Give foreigners scholarship and free shitizenship.

Now tell people not to avoid divisions.
FUCK YOUR MOTHER'S CHAOCHEEBYE! FUCK HER TO HELL AND BACK!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL this knnbcb-kia import all the filthy foreigners to fill up 50% of Singapore.

well said.

LHL is the root cause of the divisions in SG.

LHL divides the rich from the poor.

LHL divides foreigners from native Singaporeans

LHL uses race to divide Singaporeans

Whether SG gets into deep division will depend on LHL. Let LHL do what he preaches by not compelling SG into deep divisions

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singaporeans must rise up and race to the top and not allow LHL to formulate policies to make us race to the bottom

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
first and foremost, get rid of the lasup matas who like to be jealous, these lasup matas are not qualified or fit to be one. they should be thrown into prison for abusing their power. i am not joking, i have been observing SPF for long time. even their facebook posts smell of criminal intimidation.:oIo:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL said that SG must avoid deep divisions like UK or USA.

That's true.

Let LHL not behave like Cameron and Obama. Unless LHL is unlike Obama and not support legal corruption, deep division will surface in SG.

The ball is in LHL's court to prevent deep division in SG. Singaporeans are watching LHL

The most divisive party is PAP, who else?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
first and foremost, get rid of the lasup matas who like to be jealous, these lasup matas are not qualified or fit to be one. they should be thrown into prison for abusing their power. i am not joking, i have been observing SPF for long time. even their facebook posts smell of criminal intimidation.:oIo:

Yes!!!

LHL must do his part to stop the division in SG by using "rule of law" rather than "rule by law". LHL cant get the respect of Singaporeans when he resorts to "rule by law" and the division in SG will grow deeper

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What deep divisions? End of the day is $$$ STUPID! If everyone huat huat in Sinkieland then no divisions.

LHL thinks that as long as PAP Ministers are paid $m salary, there will be no deep division.

But he fails to see the poverty in SG. There is another senior citizen who was found dead at Kallang river today.

As PM, he needs to heal this division

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get rid of the cancer and all will be well.

I agree. But does LHL understand that he is the root cause of many divisions in SG? If he wants to stop the rot and stop deepening the division, it starts with him. Best is he gets rid of himself

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. But does LHL understand that he is the root cause of many divisions in SG? If he wants to stop the rot and stop deepening the division, it starts with him. Best is he gets rid of himself

Besides feeding himself, his Familee and bunch of Cronies with Millions, really what has he done for Sinkies the past 10 yrs?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Besides feeding himself, his Familee and bunch of Cronies with Millions, really what has he done of Sinkies for the past 10 yrs?

He has brought misery to Singaporeans. LHL is the cause of many divisions. The way he amended the Constitution to force the next Presidential Election is itself a dividing factor

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i think of how i was abused by the lasup matas, or simply put it this way, as an enforcement officer, you know the law and you break it, you want to be the chief or even PAP MP, no one is stopping you. you abuse your power by messing someone's life, you should be given double the sentence. but because you are viewed as a good dog, you are spared. you win cos' you got gun and special rights, and i frankly think that you animals at SPF should be given extraordinary sinkie award.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said.

LHL is the root cause of the divisions in SG.

LHL divides the rich from the poor.

LHL divides foreigners from native Singaporeans

LHL uses race to divide Singaporeans

Whether SG gets into deep division will depend on LHL. Let LHL do what he preaches by not compelling SG into deep divisions

So, if LHL is gone, all will be fine?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
70℅ voted for PAP, where is the division?

In our dreams?

It is not the voting that caused the divisions.

It is LHL and pap's policies that caused the divisions.

Dont you think that the amendment to the EP election has caused a division?

Dont you think that that LHL's policies that enrich businessmen and cronies caused some divisions?

i can go on and on

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't the Government creating new divisions by mass importing
Mynamar, Pinoy, Indian, China, ...and other exotic human talents that does not make efforts to assimilate with incumbents ?

yes...

foreigners vs true natives is a deep division