• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Is Happiest Country In Asia!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the PAP is never contended? How to lead by example?

It's a personal choice. U want to be happy or U want material gains. One with a million dollars in the bank doesn't necessary makes one happier then the middle income guy with a caring family and supporting peers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To compare yourself to others is the best way to make yourself miserable.

To be happy you just have to be content with what you have while striving to do the best U can. The former makes U happy while the latter ensures you move forward in life.

Being happy ultimately is a personal choice, you don't need to be bother about what the leadership is doing, what your peers are doing. It's what you choose to do that is important

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is something about this article that makes me boil! after so much pain inflicted on me, they published this kind of article. just imagine if you are in my shoes, how will you feel? that was exactly the emotional torture i have been going thru for the past 7 to 8 years.

what i deduce from the above:

Step 1: put you in psychological imprisonment
Step 2: inflict this kind of news to make you feel very bad.

to the siao char bors in mediacock and SPH,fuck you,really!:oIo::oIo:

It's a personal choice. U want to be happy or U want material gains. One with a million dollars in the bank doesn't necessary makes one happier then the middle income guy with a caring family and supporting peers :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be happy you just have to be content with what you have while striving to do the best U can. The former makes U happy while the latter ensures you move forward in life.

Being happy ultimately is a personal choice, you don't need to be bother about what the leadership is doing, what your peers are doing. It's what you choose to do that is important

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is something about this article that makes me boil! after so much pain inflicted on me, they published this kind of article. just imagine if you are in my shoes, how will you feel? that was exactly the emotional torture i have been going thru for the past 7 to 8 years.

Why in the world are U quoting my post I didn't post anything about the article :confused::confused::confused::confused:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
didn't mean to quote you. what i am trying to say is that i also know that being happy is the key. But the more i want to be happy, the more the siao char bors come and mindfuck me! sibeh KNN!

Why in the world are U quoting my post I didn't post anything about the article :confused::confused::confused::confused:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Who is your doctor at IMH? He should be sued for malpractice for discharging you and endangering the general populare.:oIo:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hogwash...this country will be top as the "happiest nation" Only if the Newater is laced with LSD or Mempth! Hahaha...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ditto..same bandwidth! Cheeeeeeers...

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right. i have to go see her,it's a her, i am going to make a appt again and see her. i surrender,can't deny that i am unwell.

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Who is your doctor at IMH? He should be sued for malpractice for discharging you and endangering the general populare.:oIo:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right. i have to go see her,it's a her, i am going to make a appt again and see her. i surrender,can't deny that i am unwell.
Bro, I dunno wat's gg on with u but it's gd to go for a proper check-up! There're obviously "demons" in your mind which nd to be exorcised...take gd care!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mind is fucked already! i just feel too tired and dun want to think of anything else. 所谓同在屋檐下,不得不低头。

Bro, I dunno wat's gg on with u but it's gd to go for a proper check-up! There're obviously "demons" in your mind which nd to be exorcised...take gd care!

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
my mind is fucked already! i just feel too tired and dun want to think of anything else. 所谓同在屋檐下,不得不低头。

not only you are mental, your chinese also like crap.

its 人在屋檐下,不得不低头.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By daring to report Singapore being the happiest country in Asia is strong testamount that reporters are detached from the real news, they listend only to their CEO (TONY TAN aka PAP member) to con their readers which in turn help to translate votes for PAP. Lies have no boundary inside PAP ugly camp.