• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore 'has learnt 5 key lessons from haze crisis': Ng Eng Hen

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is such a good deal, sinkies pay them millions to learn lessons. Come to think of it sinkies are really dumb, got fucked still say please fuck deeper. Wahahahaha.
The scholar ministers were paid to study for their university degrees right after their A levels, and the habit continued into the cabinet.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 5 reasons are crap reasons composed within pang sai break by my beloved pappies master. the main lesson learnt by my pappies masters is that:

'sinkees asses know no pain! lets screw sinkees' asses harder, fast and furious!'

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the 5 reasons are crap reasons composed within pang sai break by my beloved pappies master. the main lesson learnt by my pappies masters is that:

'sinkees asses know no pain! lets screw sinkees' asses harder, fast and furious!'
oh forgot, forget the n95 masks, my pappies masters not interested in bj. only interested in screwing sinkees' asses. stock up more ky. trust me, it's going to hurt as 2016 still long way to go.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lesson No. 1 - None of them can handle anything outside of the country!
Lesson No. 2 - None of them are being taken seriously by Indonesia!
Lesson No. 3 - It takes thousands to wayang on a few hundred senior citizens!
Lesson No. 4 - Solutions by PAP white dogs are only provided after the problems faded away!
Lesson No. 5 - It's your fault that the government is useless! So say the government!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This haze daze by the PAP shows that Spore is still on auto. Just look at the PAP's top leaders LKY, GCT, LHL,... Which of these people would you trust:biggrin:

Not a single one of those maggoty cockroaches in white can be trusted
Not a single one of those maggoty cockroaches in white should be trusted

ALL OF THEM ARE CUNNING SELF SERVING FILTHY LIARS OUT FOR PERSONAL GAIN AND GREED
VOTE ALL THE PAP BASTARDS OUT OUT OUT IN 2016

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh forgot, forget the n95 masks, my pappies masters not interested in bj. only interested in screwing sinkees' asses. stock up more ky. trust me, it's going to hurt as 2016 still long way to go.

This is all a show to hoodwink the 60% daft voters...on the RC's notice board, they state THE COMBINED INCOME OF THE HOUSEHOLD MUST BE $800 TO be entitle to the N95 mask, the whole household gets 1 mask? ha ha ha

They do not have the heart to give...they do not care about you or me, but the money we have. They should have given one N95 for every citizen of SINgapore, regardless or language, religion , race or household income our even who we voted for.

This is an clear example of what yOUR SINgapore government, think of us...so THINK CAREFULLY for yOUR FUTURE!.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hen is trying to make himself out as a hero. Aiming for deputy PM job?

The 5 lessons should have been learned decades ago. And the help given to sinkees are so minimal. Because of the haze, people have to spend more on electricity, purchase air purifier, some have to be hospitalized ...these are the expensive items which the government does not bother even mentioning. Instead it is praising itself for being able to distribute masks ...yes, masks. I am sure sinkees can afford masks and will rather have help on the bigger ticket items.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haze is a long term issue = Sinkies can expect it annually and it is a "Bo BIAN" situation
Better Early Warning System = Have a system so they can tell you earlier that it's "BO BIAN"..
Information managerment is key = Read the "right" things
SG System is robust = When haze hits, close windows and stay indoors (Robust indeed)
SGPoreans are resilient = Sinkies wont die so easily lah, the past haze proven that.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hen is trying to make himself out as a hero. Aiming for deputy PM job?

The 5 lessons should have been learned decades ago. And the help given to sinkees are so minimal. Because of the haze, people have to spend more on electricity, purchase air purifier, some have to be hospitalized ...these are the expensive items which the government does not bother even mentioning. Instead it is praising itself for being able to distribute masks ...yes, masks. I am sure sinkees can afford masks and will rather have help on the bigger ticket items.
More like trying to explain away his cock ups. He's the head of haze response committee and minister of defence. The only thing people remember is how slow the govt properly responded to haze, the n95 masks price mark ups, and the infamous 3 hourly psi number.

Be very afraid if this hen ever becomes PM.

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not the 1st time for haze problem. It takes him so many years to learn "lessons", he is slow learn or he has been living in the haze for so long.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Funny PAP did not come out to explain why a box of 20pcs of N95 mask by 3M cost $60, if this is not profiteering then what is this? And if a government starts to profiteer from their own people this government don't deserve to be the protector of its people and has to go. That exact mask was selling at only 78 cents during the worst period in Jakarta and I bought 3 cartons or 24 boxes or 480 masks for my poor family members and friends who couldn't buy them in this "rich" and "powerful" nation with the highest paid leaders who are learning lessons now.

oh-shit-we-re-all-fucked-31.png

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not the 1st time for haze problem. It takes him so many years to learn "lessons", he is slow learn or he has been living in the haze for so long.

The well-known moral of the story, which we have all known for a long time - high salary does not equate to a job well done.

Who wants to join PAP as potential MP when he is going to work with such morons, people with no principles and try to explain every fcuk up with "we will do better", we have learnt our lessons.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny PAP did not come out to explain why a box of 20pcs of N95 mask by 3M cost $60, if this is not profiteering then what is this? And if a government starts to profiteer from their own people this government don't deserve to be the protector of its people and has to go. That exact mask was selling at only 78 cents during the worst period in Jakarta and I bought 3 cartons or 24 boxes or 480 masks for my poor family members and friends who couldn't buy them in this "rich" and "powerful" nation with the highest paid leaders who are learning lessons now.

oh-shit-we-re-all-fucked-31.png
the N95 masks in sinkieland is coated with the cum of beautiful women of PAP youth, that's why the mark up. The large amount of cum is generated as the female subjects learned about their cut of the profit.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who wants to join PAP as potential MP when he is going to work with such morons, people with no principles and try to explain every fcuk up with "we will do better", we have learnt our lessons.

Minimum S$15K/month to cho bo lan, why not?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The well-known moral of the story, which we have all known for a long time - high salary does not equate to a job well done.

When will SINgaporeans learn?? you pay them so handsomely & we are not getting our money worth...it is during the time of crises that we see their incompetence...do we have to wait for something major to happen to us & then form committee to review the situation & learn how to react for the common good??

eg. MSK, SMRT train major breakdown ( thank gourd! no one died), then the major "ponding" in Orchard Road & many other parts, now the annual HAZE getting worse.

Will it the same excuses be this? external forces or spiritual forces that is beyond their control?? What are they good at? we have highly paid ministers, who in an instance try at their best to FIX the oppositions...do they really care about the people they serve??

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is all a show to hoodwink the 60% daft voters...on the RC's notice board, they state THE COMBINED INCOME OF THE HOUSEHOLD MUST BE $800 TO be entitle to the N95 mask, the whole household gets 1 mask? ha ha ha

And if less then that $800 then you do not get?
That the value of that family will be in the organs that they can harvest and sell to highest bidders?

PAP MAKE GOOD CARING PEOPLE WANT TO FUCKING VOMIT

VOTE ALL THOSE PAP PARASITES MAGGOTS AND COCKROACHES OUT OUT OUT IN 2016