• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Girls - A Challenge to Love

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i agree that the gov has a hand in this. din some old fart says something about if you didn't marry a graduate, you should be worried that your future generation having problem getting into the uni.

that might be a statement which cause the girls here to have an ultra blown up ego as if they are a rare gem.

being a graduate does not mean you will earn good $ . im not a graduate but my income per month is at least 7 times more then a graduate ...i dont need any "papers "to bring me money .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I tink these woman has not met the man she really love. That why materialism always comes str8 to the mind when they are seeking a mate.

dont you know that singapore woman can grow to love someone if he got a fat wallet ? love can be conditioning through $ :wink: through woman's feeling :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
French girls like to use chinese guys for sex lah. French women are so snobbish, even with French guys.

You are talking about gfs not wives. See if you can persuade any of your gfs to marry you then talk big.

Korean and Jap girls who date foreigners only go for money. You obviously haven't heard the powder room talk of these girls. Nor do you understand their culture. The girls from these two countries do not marry men poorer than themselves, and this is among Jap or Korean men okie?

If anyone who is average, ie: live in a HDB and has married a Korean or Jap wife, or even a Taiwanese girl, please post your true account here. I'd like to see how many of these ladies will MARRY a guy who stays in a HDB flat.

You can choose the girl, but in the animal kingdom, in the end, the girl is the one to choose you. Why do you think men send flowers (waste of money really), or male animals preen?

are you sure japanese woman marry for money ? when i first got married to her , my bank got only $10,000 ! if you dont know then better dont comment so much on japanese people and their culture .stop thinking your ears are eyes . i have been staying in japan for nearly 7years now . so dont come here and bullshit . you badmouth japanese woman because even your boyfriend love them . :biggrin: ..oh ..i can feel some envy here :biggrin:

my good friend is a living example , he and his wife stay together in a HDB flat , share by my friend parent . he dont even own a hdb flat. what say you ?

if you want to chose man instead , then you become animal lor :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
being a graduate does not mean you will earn good $ . im not a graduate but my income per month is at least 7 times more then a graduate ...i dont need any "papers "to bring me money .

that is right.. i like this type of person. we use brain to bring in money and not papers.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no lah! papers are for people who believes that life is not always about money!! :biggrin:

aiya i think you kena brainwash by your pestor liao lah. didnt you heard that almost singaporean parent tell their kids to study hard , get good result , go to good school and after that find a good company so that they could get good pay ? :wink:

guess you are still living in harry potter world :biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya i think you kena brainwash by your pestor liao lah. didnt you heard that almost singaporean parent tell their kids to study hard , get good result , go to good school and after that find a good company so that they could get good pay ? :wink:

guess you are still living in harry potter world :biggrin:

you're fool!

the reasons why parents want you to study hard is not to work so hard for money. get a cushy job with govt. and don't have to worry about money lah.

if you're parents wants money, they won't ask you to study hard lah..LOL..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you're fool!

the reasons why parents want you to study hard is not to work so hard for money. get a cushy job with govt. and don't have to worry about money lah.

if you're parents wants money, they won't ask you to study hard lah..LOL..

hello ..are you sure that you have a brain ? end of the day its money that give the motivation ...:wink:. you cant deny it :wink:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello ..are you sure that you have a brain ? end of the day its money that give the motivation ...:wink:. you cant deny it :wink:

hey if the motivation is money, why don't we get daily stories about professionals taking under the table money?

if people really wants money, they should drop all their books and start their own biz lah....

do you know the meaning of contentment? maybe you can ask your jap wife to enlighten you..LOL

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey if the motivation is money, why don't we get daily stories about professionals taking under the table money?

if people really wants money, they should drop all their books and start their own biz lah....

do you know the meaning of contentment? maybe you can ask your jap wife to enlighten you..LOL

of course if those people can and got the brain to make money , they wont be studying so hard ....guess you also never heard of some parent saying to their kids that " if you dont study hard next time you will grow up and become a roadsweeper " .

be realistic ....the word contentment will never appear in a human book .everybody wants to upgrade themself whether its a car or house or pay slip ...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is right.. i like this type of person. we use brain to bring in money and not papers.

o.. that clears the air..

i have always suspected u to be a fucking thai loser pimp.. now i can confirm u a fucking STUPID thai loser pimp..:oIo::oIo:

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The writer is wrong.

Singapore men do not expect their girls to act docile like shit. We want girls who respect us as much as they respect themselves. Many of the girls are caught up with the idea that, if you can make your men bend to your every wish, it is love. Fuck lah.

Singapore men are not arseholes who seek our girls to be our servant or dog. We want an equal and don't mind an equal. We just don't need a landlord over our every piece of shit. If I disagree, let's discuss. Not with hold all forms of care and intimacy until I bend over. Fuck you.

Worse? Yes, there is even worse. It is call marriage.

As girlfriends, the girls may or may not consent to sex in one form or another. But as wives, they don't want sex! We go see surveys. How many Singapore men are frustrated like fuck because sex happens only once a week or 2 weeks. And must plan ahead, maybe must fill up request form.

How many bros here suffer same fate?

Then they blame you if you dare look at other girl.

That is why many Singapore men regret marrying. Because before marry, can fuck. After marry, go fuck yourselves!