• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore for Singaporeans?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Singapore will be a part of CHINA if the the WP gain power and you minorities will suffer no end.

The WP must be stop and destroyed.

Because of singapore, china now thinks all the small islands in the malay archipelago belongs to them.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore will be a part of CHINA if the the WP gain power and you minorities will suffer no end.

Hey Manager, you are really STUPID ! Syed Putra is Chinese and his other nick is .........

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't come here to spread lies.

Now, under PAP's rule Singapore already is a part of China. Here, see for yourself.

To the 60%, song boh.

BZRMWRm.png

Translation:
"My company would gives us $1000 for spectacle claim per annum. For my small eyes, how can I change a new spec. every year.
Here comes the problem #^_^#

Is there anyone who have recently bought or consider buying sunglasses/prescription glasses, including world renown sunglasses also can (some of you have discuss in this forum about purchase of few GUCCI sunglasses). You can keep the sunglasses, I'll paid you for the receipt so that I can claim from my company. Spectacles in <span style="background-color: #FFFF00">S'pore province</span> is expensive .....

TS, your Chinese fail lah, 省(pinyin: shen3) then is province.

县 (pinyin: xian4) is only a county.

the ah tiong see littlereddot no up, classify littlereddot as county only. wahahaha..........

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Dear plonker

you shouldn't be arguing in your drunken state
come back when you are sober :biggrin:

Don't come here to spread lies.

Now, under PAP's rule Singapore already is a part of China. Here, see for yourself.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not have to answer to donkeys .. esp a drunk one :biggrin:

You just self pawned and prove my point :biggrin:
You can't even defend your own post.

None as blind as those who will see.
So, just like your master, smear when cannot answer.

To the 60%, song boh.

BZRMWRm.png

Translation:
"My company would gives us $1000 for spectacle claim per annum. For my small eyes, how can I change a new spec. every year.
Here comes the problem #^_^#

Is there anyone who have recently bought or consider buying sunglasses/prescription glasses, including world renown sunglasses also can (some of you have discuss in this forum about purchase of few GUCCI sunglasses). You can keep the sunglasses, I'll paid you for the receipt so that I can claim from my company. Spectacles in <span style="background-color: #FFFF00">S'pore province</span> is expensive .....

603903_496161433750182_663324744_n.jpg

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
self pawned??? what's that?? :biggrin: :biggrin:

yawn..were you trying to say something??
sorry i was not listening .. i was looking at your breast. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

You just self pawned and prove my point :biggrin:
You can't even defend your own post.

603903_496161433750182_663324744_n.jpg