• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Elite atas owner of 4 Sentosa Cove houses convert public park into his own private park, pissing off neighbours

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1628398133970.png

https://mothership.sg/2021/08/sentosa-cove-park-neighbours/

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Rich people problems

That place is not open to the public. Only the other rich neighbors.

Go ahead. Fight each other. All theae super rich people....as I have said before you dont get to being so rich by being a nice honest person.

All have had to be ruthless focused results oriented opportunistic competitive people ready to pounce at chances or create their own luck.

So no surprise the guy bought 4 houses that had a plot of land between the houses and used it for himself

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rich people problems

Go ahead. Fight each other. All theae super rich people....as I have said before you dont get to being so rich by being a nice honest person.

All have had to be ruthless focused results oriented opportunistic competitive people ready to pounce at chances or create their own luck.

So no surprise the guy bought 4 houses that had a plot of land between the houses and used it for himself
Yes people get rich by being ruthless but that doesn’t mean it should be tolerated. Imagine we teach our children these values what would they become.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes people get rich by being ruthless but that doesn’t mean it should be tolerated. Imagine we teach our children these values what would they become.

I was taught from young and ingrained by my mum to be honest be good my dad kepr harpinf how drs are saints and are perfect etc.

I believe this hindered my ability to be successful in life. I developed a conscience. I still struggle with this deep seated programming every single day.

For my own kids i tell them such ideals are absurd and bullshit expectations. It is up to them to choose what is best for them.

If given free choice I hope my kids are ruthless cut throat focused bastards for their own good. Do well. Earn enough money fast and then tetire and do whatever you wish. You can wayang and do some charity work here and there and make some donations that you can write off from taxes. The public and recipients of donations will be very grateful and happy with you.

I hope my kids never follow my path.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich people problems

Please fight and engage new lawyer companies, not the allen gledhills, wong partnership etc

Spread the wealth to newbies

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why sinkies are daft. A fire, dog poo everyday, find snakes and put there. A million ways to destroy him. You can always sprinkel chemcials so nothing will grow

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They paid over tens of millions for a 99-year lease. Of course, they want to make the best of what they can steal.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My park is much bigger than that, and I don't have issue with people sharing it with me. We all learn to share and co-exist in harmony. Money can't buy class. BTW, my park is call East Coast Park.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw off the 2 giraffes at their necks, then place them in the swing ..
ala Godfather warning

rioville

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folks here need to understand, that Sentosa Cove is a gated community that is managed by SDC. It is not open for normal people like us to walk walk see see.

The guy who bought the 4 Sentosa Cove properties is highly knowledgeable and also very rich (obviously), so he knows exactly that whatever he does it will be a cold day in hell before SDC steps in and asks him to remove the "enhancements". His not-so-rich neighbours just need to suck it up and stop complaining.

The clever ones will appoint friendly nominees to the Management Committee within SDC to attempt stricter enforcement of the estate by-laws. Cheap fucks will just moan and complain and do nothing about their situation.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sentosa is a haunted island with lots of hauntings - by both rich foreigners and ghosts

Even the golf courses there were once mass graves .... many skeletons were found there..... both WW2 victims and more recent unsolved mass murders. Google for the facts.....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was taught from young and ingrained by my mum to be honest be good my dad kepr harpinf how drs are saints and are perfect etc.

I believe this hindered my ability to be successful in life. I developed a conscience. I still struggle with this deep seated programming every single day.

Don't blame your failures on your good upbringing. Your parents taught you right. For a society to flourish, you need people to be honest and do good.

You're just a loser with low ability to work well. That can be improved. If you're dishonest, sometimes there's no cure because you may be following a role model who is dishonest or crooked to begin with.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My park is much bigger than that, and I don't have issue with people sharing it with me. We all learn to share and co-exist in harmony. Money can't buy class. BTW, my park is call East Coast Park.

East Coast Park is reclaimed land. Remember to thank the cambodians or indonesians for their sand.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the rich kill among themselves. Their existence is irrelevant to mere mortals like the rest of us

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Don't blame your failures on your good upbringing. Your parents taught you right. For a society to flourish, you need people to be honest and do good.

You're just a loser with low ability to work well. That can be improved. If you're dishonest, sometimes there's no cure because you may be following a role model who is dishonest or crooked to begin with.

No. I am not a loser in that way.

There is a real limit to how many patients I can see in a day. There are only 24h a day and I dont work 24h. 8.5h. And the max amount per patient I can bill for is fixed too. For telemedicine there is no limit on the number of patients you can bill for. Some doctors bill for 100+ patients. They hope they never get audited. And many get away with it.

But 10 min per patient means max 6 per hour. 8.5 hours is 51 patients.

It is an honor based billing system.