• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore]- Constance Chew calls out PM Lee in an open letter, says some projects are “sillier than how you look in pink” and calls for him to resign

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle is not even fit to wash Constance's panties lah:roflmao::rolleyes:
What were they (ckmpd) trying to achieve ? They think (or you also think) by being bold to speak up can make tam chia ter nao sinkes swing votes in the next GE ? Even they were to win a few more wards does it make even 1% leeference to the fate of sg ? Pap will still be the govt. The onlee possibility of pap toppling will onlee happen when covid kills the children- the more will translate more votes or rather pap will run road by itself :rolleyes: imuho Constance is a gong and itchee jibye onlee. :rolleyes::sneaky: or they think pm Lee will leeconsider after seeing her letter? :biggrin: :confused: :rolleyes: Else isn't it ownself write letter ownself song ? :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What were they (ckmpd) trying to achieve ? They think (or you also think) by being bold to speak up can make tam chia ter nao sinkes swing votes in the next GE ? Even they were to win a few more wards does it make even 1% leeference to the fate of sg ? Pap will still be the govt. The onlee possibility of pap toppling will onlee happen when covid kills the children- the more will translate more votes or rather pap will run road by itself :rolleyes: imuho Constance is a gong and itchee jibye onlee. :rolleyes::sneaky: or they think pm Lee will leeconsider after seeing her letter? :biggrin: :confused: :rolleyes: Else isn't it ownself write letter ownself song ? :eek::rolleyes:
Want to oppose also don't know how to oppose in the right way fucking gong jibyes is my uncle's verdict.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the gahmen does is beyond her. What i respect is she is brave enough to speak up. Silence and cowardice are non options to her
Imuho is a half past 6 job done. Write a 没烂用 letter and think ownself or some people think she is courageous and patriotic? Be clear minded please. Want to do do a Hong Hong lit lit one else stfu and come sbf or other forums to kpkb .:rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imuho is a half past 6 job done. Write a 没烂用 letter and think ownself or some people think she is courageous and patriotic? Be clear minded please. Want to do do a Hong Hong lit lit one else stfu and come sbf or other forums to kpkb .:rolleyes:
Agreed. Writing to pinkie and coming here to kpkb will have the same result of one ear in and one ear out.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tell u this bunch led by ass loon has no critical thinking skills and does not know how to operate with finese. They only know how to fine you, sue you and ban you.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fracking respect. How dare she spill TRUTHs about her EMPEROR??? Doesn't she knows she nothing but a freaking peasant :roflmao:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Agreed. Writing to pinkie and coming here to kpkb will have the same result of one ear in and one ear out.

I think in the back actually pinkie and all the MIW all have a good laugh. Then they crack jokes like hey Shan I release you go seek balls ok? Then they all laugh again. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't mind me just trying to throw some levity into this whole thing.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Constance talks sense, I strongly believe she took Ivermectin :biggrin: However I disagree on the comment on spending on Gardens and Jewel. Gardens today is a tourism icon and so will Jewel be when COVID wears off. She doesn’t understand economics. But MediShield Life is indeed the biggest robbery of all times. My medical insurance premium doubled after MedShield Life came to join the party.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about you? Kpkb here only. Why don't you expose yourself and join her? Encouraging others to charge but when trouble starts you will be the first to disappear and leave your ' leader' hanging. Grow up girl girl.
A brave Singapore girl unlike ball less NSmen

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many here calling NSMen ball less-lucky I not in commando, guards or NDU.
Like that just keep quiet , what happen to "For Honour and Glory", "Ready to Strike" or "Nothing Stands In Our Way" ?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
So many here calling NSMen ball less-lucky I not in commando, guards or NDU.
Like that just keep quiet , what happen to "For Honour and Glory", "Ready to Strike" or "Nothing Stands In Our Way" ?
Actually I think only ckmpd likes to call NS men ball less. Not many.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
A brave Singapore girl unlike ball less NSmen
so will sinkies vote for her if she stand for election ?
i dont think so. having enjoyed the shafting from pap for decades , sinkies simply can't bear it if the shafting stop.