• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Budget 2013

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really daft to even dare to hope. All free gifts will be given in 2016 or just before the next GE.

We all know that...2015 to be precise..that is SINgapore 50th Anniversary & if old fart does not have another T.I.A.....but they might use a 'blow up' doll... ha ha ha ha

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
utterly disappointed
only good for peasant!
no wonder it starts to pour after he announced the budget.
increase foreign worker levy,:oIo: increase property tax. :oIo:
the wages credit scheme is probably the only thing i am interested to know more. wtf :mad:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE: The government has introduced a slew of measures to help Singaporeans cope with the rising cost of living.

These measures include income tax rebates, extra GST Voucher and Service & Conservancy Charges rebates.

Taxpayers who are 60 years and above will enjoy a higher income tax rebate of 50 per cent, capped at S$1,500.

Those who are below 60 years old will get a rebate of 30 per cent, which is also capped at S$1,500.

$1,500 WAU!!!!! SO GENEROUS!!!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utterly disappointed

the wages credit scheme is probably the only thing i am interested to know more. wtf :mad:

This is not even new, remember the salary credit scheme that rebate employer for recruiting local. PAP do not have a brain for anything new. They just recycle "solution".

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i dont remember any salary credit scheme?? or do u mean the job credit scheme?
i like the job credit scheme..it gives me more money..
the new wage scheme is different i think ....
it benefits the employee instead of the employer..:mad:
so at the end of the day..... the SME suffers again.. damx.:mad:

This is not even new, remember the salary credit scheme that rebate employer for recruiting local. PAP do not have a brain for anything new. They just recycle "solution".

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The government has introduced a slew of measures to help Singaporeans cope with the rising cost of living.

These measures include income tax rebates, extra GST Voucher and Service & Conservancy Charges rebates.

Taxpayers who are 60 years and above will enjoy a higher income tax rebate of 50 per cent, capped at S$1,500.

Those who are below 60 years old will get a rebate of 30 per cent, which is also capped at S$1,500.

$1,500 WAU!!!!! SO GENEROUS!!!!

Never forget: When Party Against People gives peasants a drumstick, they will take back a turkey.

SC0RPION

Alfrescian
Loyal
utterly disappointed
only good for peasant!

You still sound like a loser. Cheers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never forget: When Party Against People gives peasants a drumstick, they will take back a turkey.

What turkey? they will flog you for every drop of blood for that "drumstick" and then announce " salute the blood donor"... ha ha ha ha

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
utterly disappointed
only good for peasant!

Oi! You going to submit those donations $$$ you received in sister forum for taxation? :confused::biggrin:

Linksys

PAP need to televise this to show to the 60% that they 'care'. Whether they are really doing anything, they are still millionaires.

jw5

Loyal
That botak head seems to be reflecting more and more light every year.