• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Bonds

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
you asked me do not buy anything, so i didn buy anything.
i just want to trim down my holding, if BOA and FNN up some more, i will sell .

ocbc wait for 10 and switch to S finance and UOB...

then keep cash.

i mentioned Spura finance was for immediate purchase hahaha, never mind, the gain is a little.
But after the rights issue, don't think about Singapura finance anymore also. the news is priced-in.

just hold more cash n sleep more.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mentioned Spura finance was for immediate purchase hahaha, never mind, the gain is a little.
But after the rights issue, don't think about Singapura finance anymore also. the news is priced-in.

just hold more cash n sleep more.

where got, you got mentioned meh? you do not hint hint la, must say clearly, i very stupid, hint here and there. i do not understand la.
i do not want to buy liao.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got, you got mentioned meh? you do not hint hint la, must say clearly, i very stupid, hint here and there. i do not understand la.
i do not want to buy liao.

haha, never mind lah up. up 2% nia. no big deal.

There are 3 periods:

Immediate now: You can consider Singapura Finance. If you deduct away the underlying 5cn dividend, you pay less than $1.50 per share.

Right after 9th Sept (last day of rights trading): OCBC should be cheaper. And those who got rights, die die must exercise the rights = there is no reason to support mother share price = good time to cover the rights that you offloaded on Monday ($2.26+$7.25) = much much cheaper than $9.91

Long-term: I don't know if you should banking counters for long-term because i fear Black October in 2014. If you desire to do so, please switch to UOB because the purchase of Wing Hang is just a national-service, not a very wise commercial decision. Wing Hang is a burden to OCBC due to the acquisition premium write-offs and future doubtful debts for HK/China companies.

“I don’t get it,” “They must have a different calculator to me.” - ANZ CEO.
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/01/13/anzs-smith-cant-figure-hong-kong-banks/

USD up a lot in recent week. You are sitting on FX gains for your US counters.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Note: last night, CBOE Interest Rate 10 Year T-bill yields U-turned above 2.40% now. if the U-turn is sustainable, REITs will face some selldown. REITholders must monitor it closely.

10-year t-bill 2.47 now

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, never mind lah up. up 2% nia. no big deal.

USD up a lot in recent week. You are sitting on FX gains for your US counters.

I read a lot of analysts report. Bank of america may up to usd 18...

That is why I buy. Compare with other us companies. Its PE. NaV is very attractive. ..

But u do not buy...you buy condo better.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is why I buy. Compare with other us companies. Its PE. NaV is very attractive. ..

i want to buy condo for sweetie mistress but
your bank of America just told me to wait

Home prices here could fall 20 per cent by 2016, depending on how the Government moves on its economic restructuring policies and property cooling measures, Bank of America Merrill Lynch has said in a new report.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/bu...ring-could-weigh-property-prices-bofa-merrill

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she just want your condo and money.
You should really wake up!
stupid....

You better treat your wife nicer..She is the one who take care of you when you are sick n old...

if she just want my money n condo, that's ok
if she wants me to divorce n leave my kids, then headache.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why would you trust those analysts?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oii
That black october thing. Based on what you read, something very serious?

I look at my portfolio. I dunno which one I can sell...a few in losses now...
bro run, where you get the chart from?you wwere saying expecting selldown in oct?pls advise...
earlier i was explaining this personal fear, from "bond-price perspective" - madness in bond pricing. In the past, only japan had negative rates, now so many countries have negative rates for their short-term debts. RUN advocated owning shorter-maturity bonds from premium issuers too (1-2 years). Even if shit don't hit the fan in Oct, it might be in the foreseeable future.

Are equity markets ignoring bond market’s warning signals?
http://business.financialpost.com/2...markets-ignoring-bond-markets-warning-signals

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to reduce national debts - get your central bank to buy your govt debts at negative rates

Tuesday marked another milestone in the topsy-turvy world of monetary easing in Japan: The Bank of Japan bought short-term Japanese government debt at a negative yield for the first time, according to market participants. The BOJ scooped up some of the three-month No. 477 Treasury bill, which has traded at a negative yield for the past two trading days amid strong demand, the market participants said.
http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2014/09/09/bank-of-japan-buys-government-debt-at-negative-yield

Indeed an outstanding prudent central banker who took opportunity of the current debt bubble madness. RUN salutes you.