• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Bonds

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u so mind and bother whether you got degree or not?

it is very important to have degree
- people do look down on non-grad
- better career opportunities/progression
- can know more girls in uni and impress more girls after uni
so degree is good to have

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is very important to have degree
- people do look down on non-grad
- better career opportunities/progression
- can know more girls in uni and impress more girls after uni
so degree is good to have

If you want then you can do part time degree. But I don think you will.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro run, sheng shiong issue placement shares and their share price drop, what could be the reason?

dropped less than 5%, they went up a lot after IPO. Then they said they wanna whack big big in China = riskier.
maybe can make more money from China but riskier.
Carrefour n Walmart are not stupid but they also kanna whacked upside down in china.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want then you can do part time degree. But I don think you will.

not a bad idea.
attend some class, know some girls
do some homework or project together
have simple supper after part-time class
drive some female classmates home after class, can send them upstairs.
so sweet

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to the supermarkets before and i have a feeling that they overspent on the technology used to mend their check out counters. i personally dun think they will have a foothold in china, like what you say, too much competition, probably end up winding up and coming home. i heard during their peak after they issue ipo, all employees were given 9 to 12 months bonus. look at how they spent their shareholders money is worrying.

dropped less than 5%, they went up a lot after IPO. Then they said they wanna whack big big in China = riskier.
Carrefour n Walmart are not stupid but they also kanna whacked upside down in china.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to the supermarkets before and i have a feeling that they overspent on the technology used to mend their check out counters. i personally dun think they will have a foothold in china, like what you say, too much competition, probably end up winding up and coming home. i heard during their peak after they issue ipo, all employees were given 9 to 12 months bonus. look at how they spent their shareholders money is worrying.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paiseh i dunno much about equities but i called my scouts after your earlier question. They have just reverted to me.
Sheng Shiong stuff are not too expensive, so local business should be stable.

My scouts reported that internal reports from NTUC Fairprice revealed that weaker demands for premium items for recent months.

i dunno the prospects of this counter and most equities as i seldom trade.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no interest, purely for discussion...

Paiseh i dunno much about equities but i called my scouts after your earlier question. They have just reverted to me.
Sheng Shiong stuff are not too expensive, so local business should be stable.

My scouts reported that internal reports from NTUC Fairprice revealed that weaker demands for premium items for recent months.

i dunno the prospects of this counter and most equities as i seldom trade.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/bre...ne-trader-singapore-jgb-manipulation-20140905

Japan regulator to fine trader in Singapore for JGB manipulation

TOKYO] Japan's securities regulator said on Friday it was seeking a fine against a Singapore-based trader for suspected market manipulation in Japanese government bond (JGB) futures.
The Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission (SESC) said it recommended a 330,000 yen (US$3,133) fine against the unidentified trader. It would be the first fine against an investor for manipulation in JGB futures.
The SESC said it suspected the trader of using a technique called layering, in which an investor displays orders, which are later withdrawn, to deceive the market into sensing a move in the market and thus creating an opportunity to profit. - Reuters

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Krafty and RUn everytime share so much info and good article...

i read liao also not very understand......

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

China supermarkets is highly competitve and already has a few big players cornering it, like lotus, metro, etc...

Although, if shrewed enough, there are still niches in suburban environment. The only question is if Sheng Siong has that kind of foresight

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oii, 中秋节快乐

how do you think about wilmar?

below 3 can accumulate not??

i can keep this for long term.....how do u think?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy Pacific Radiance 4.30% 29 August 2018
Pacific Radiance Ltd (PRL) is one of the leading regional offshore support vessel (OSV) owners with a
fleet size of over 130 vessels (directly owned or owned under JV structure). The company is engaged
in the following principal businesses: offshore support services business, subsea business and other
complementary businesses.

Why You Should Buy

• Pacific Radiance Ltd (PRL) owns a diverse and modern fleet of vessels with young average age.
The firm directly owns and operates a total of 56 offshore vessels which are chartered out (directly
or indirectly) to various IOCs and NOCs, international oil and gas contractors and international
seismic companies.

• It also has access to another fleet of 75 offshore vessels, which it jointly owns with its associated
companies to penetrate high growth, cabotage protected markets in Indonesia and Malaysia. The
fleet is young compared to the industry average, and helps the company achieve higher
efficiencies, reduce operating costs and better fulfil customers’ requirements.

• PRL has strong global customer base and maintains strong business relationships with its
customers, some of which have engaged the company on multiple occasions for services. Its
customers include international oil companies and national oil companies such as BG Group,
TOTAL, Pertamina, Shell and Petrobras, as well as international oil and gas contractors.

• According to PRL, the company has partnered with Alam Maritime Resources Bhd in Malaysia and
PT Jawa and Pt Loginda in Indonesia to access these cabotage-protected markets, whereby its
associated companies can acquire vessels available from its existing fleet on a “need basis”.

• PRL’s senior management team has more than 20 years’ experience in the offshore marine
industry with strong customer relationships as well as third party shipyards.

Source : OCBC Banking.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oii, 中秋节快乐

Happy festival!
Please take care.

sy_201208101625439570.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you think about wilmar?
below 3 can accumulate not??
i can keep this for long term.....how do u think?

Did you buy managed to buy Singapura Finance? They went up today after last night's announcement. (Anyway I am not vested in banks or finance companies).

As for wilmar, don't buy to hold long term. Things not looking good in short-term for palm oil, so you might as well wait.
Palm oil producers face perfect storm
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ec66a358-331f-11e4-b86e-00144feabdc0.html

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you buy managed to buy Singapura Finance? They went up today after last night's announcement. (Anyway I am not vested in banks or finance companies).

As for wilmar, don't buy to hold long term. Things not looking good in short-term for palm oil, so you might as well wait.
Palm oil producers face perfect storm
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/ec66a358-331f-11e4-b86e-00144feabdc0.html

you asked me do not buy anything, so i didn buy anything.
i just want to trim down my holding, if BOA and FNN up some more, i will sell .

ocbc wait for 10 and switch to S finance and UOB...

then keep cash.