• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia appointed a medical doctor to lead the taskforce to fight covid 19. Singapore appointed 2 idiots, one an engineer and another an economist to lead the task force. Covid 19 is basically a medical issue and obviously we all know who has done a better job

China TV names Dr Noor Hisham among world's top three doctors on COVID-19

https://www.bernama.com/en/general/news.php?id=1832407

Dr Hisham is a chinese adopted by a Muslim family in his youth
with his paternal father
1587964374500.png

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the task force cannot complete the task....shouldn't the task force leader be sacked or replaced ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You don't need to be a medical doctor to do this:

hh2VYkE.jpg
LHL is perfectly correct in saying that Covid-19 is not as deadly as SARS1.

SARS killed 10% of those infected whereas Covid-19 appears to be killing 0.1% at most and probably a far lower percentage which will be revealed once enough data from the antibody testing is accumulated.

Based upon confirmed cases for SARS and Covid-19 it shows that SARS is 160 times more lethal.

You don't need to be a doctor to work out percentages based upon the published stats. All you need is a basic knowledge of arithmetic and a calculator.

LHL has an honors degree in Mathematics so he definitely knows what he is talking about.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is a beautiful n peaceful religion. Dr Noor Hisham foster parent are devout Muslims. His foster dad is an ustaz. And he responsibly brought up Dr Noor into wat he is today. A successful well known doctor.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to be a medical doctor to do this:

EWG4ytzWoAEzLfy.jpg

That was plagiaried by the appointees of PAP
which showed how they stole from other betters since they only good at say yes yes yes and not fucking ideas or clues as what to do

How bankrupt of ideas the fucking maggots maggotess and those they chosen.

Any Singaporeans will throw shit and used condoms and used sanitary pads on those kind of shit heads.

https://geekculture.co/singaporean-...-artist-behind-virus-vanguard-for-plagiarism/

According to Geek Culture, not only that the initial artwork and character designs were completely different from the final version revealed by Gov.sg, but some characters from Virus Vanguard looked extremely similar to artwork done by other artists.

One of the five characters, Circuit Breaker, was accused of tracing from a Peni Parker fanart by Korean artist Steel Scarlet. Noting that the hero was different from the fanart, the mecha pilot, however, looked eerily similar as though it was traced. Netizens pointed out that her facial expression and body outlines looked exactly the same.

covid19-sg-heroes-comparison-2.jpg
Source: Geek Culture
As for the other character, Care-leh Dee, she was said to resemble X-Men’s Ororo Munroe. The image of Ororo Munroe originated from DeviantArt under the account name CrimsonArtz.

carecare.jpg
Source: CrimsonArtz @ Deviantart & Geek Culture
A netizen on Reddit pointed out that it was BOD’s fault for committing art theft and “passed it off as their own work”. Considering how Mr Mas had served as a civil servant, the netizen thought that the Government trusted him enough to do a good job, but it turned into a huge mess instead.

virus-vanguard-singapore-1.jpeg

Looking at Mr Mas’s professional profile, it was stated that he was a former civil servant for seven years. He served at the Singaporean Prime Minister’s Office as a Manager of Corporate Communications and International Relations from 2001 to 2008.

Mr Mas then continued on as a Deputy Director of Content Development and Community Relations at the Public Utilities Board, Singapore’s National Water Agency.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singspore should ask Dr Noor for help. I am sure he is paid less than 100K. Can hire 10 people like him just by eliminating one minister.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkielan has 3rd highest no of cases in asia after iran n china, pushing japan down 2 4th ...

sinkielan is currently runners-up in asia in ze total cases per million population category ...

it wud haf been much worserer down ze table 4 both cases shud others were in charge ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
sinkielan has 3rd highest no of cases in asia after iran n china, pushing japan down 2 4th ...

sinkielan is currently runners-up in asia in ze total cases per million population category ...

it wud haf been much worserer down ze table 4 both cases shud others were in charge ...
The number of cases means absolutely nothing because of the limitations of testing.

There are literally millions of people out there who have caught the virus but they have not been tested so they are not in the tally.

The more tests you do the more you will find.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a beautiful n peaceful religion. Dr Noor Hisham foster parent are devout Muslims. His foster dad is an ustaz. And he responsibly brought up Dr Noor into wat he is today. A successful well known doctor.
His Foster father has the foresight knowing that Dr Noor with Chinese gene would go far in life. He even allowed his daughter to marry Dr Noor knowing very well that if she was to marry a m&d, her husband with be another grab delivery man.
Hope he can come to Singapore to be the president one day. After all we already have an Indian who called herself a Malay now.

https://myc.com.my/articles/view/2074

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His Foster father has the foresight knowing that Dr Noor with Chinese gene would go far in life. He even allowed his daughter to marry Dr Noor knowing very well that if she was to marry a m&d, her husband with be another grab delivery man.
Hope he can come to Singapore to be the president one day. After all we already have an Indian who called herself a Malay now.

https://myc.com.my/articles/view/2074

I dont tink so. His foster, an Ustaz. A devout pious Muslim dont look at your status but your righteousness/heart. Wats the point having a very successful SIL in dunia but zero sum in akhirat. But if have both a successful SIL and hes also righteous, tat be a double bonus, imo.:thumbsup:

Dont insult grab delivery man lah. Nowadays also lots of cheena holding such vip posts :sneaky:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe only Ng Chee Meng is LTG. Chan Shiok Shiok is an MG. The others are BGs. :wink:
All the Chief of defence post started 1990 was three star general aka ltg. First cof was Winston choo.
I was one of his commander then just before his retirement.
I believe the nol sph mrt ceo eg. Ng and Desmond was also a three stars.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, Ng Yat Chung and Desmond Kuek also 3 stars. Does this mean you recommend a non cabinet member to lead the new task force? I also recommend non-cabinet members. :wink:

All the Chief of defence post started 1990 was three star general aka ltg. First cof was Winston choo.
I was one of his commander then just before his retirement.
I believe the nol sph mrt ceo eg. Ng and Desmond was also a three stars.