• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "ANG MOH & PINAY GF GANGED UP & THREATENED S'POREAN LADY DRIVER"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
[This thread shows up 3 sinkie women who r drama queen. Stop bitching n go fark yourselves. You deserve it.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB! Livin in Sinkiepore must be stressful, slight incident, no damage done both cannot smile and just give a friendly wave and thats it. Must be like PAP, 'im the boss'. Sinkies and these FTs better wake up cos end of the day only PAP are the Victors, you go court, get fined, only PAP get richer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
[This thread shows up 3 sinkie women who r drama queen. Stop bitching n go fark yourselves. You deserve it.

Your name will be top in the police report I am making. You deserve to be jailed for the harassment and whatever shady things you have done to me. I on the hand only did my job and live my life and did nothing to others to deserve the wrong doing by evil underhanded means.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB! Livin in Sinkiepore must be stressful, slight incident, no damage done both cannot smile and just give a friendly wave and thats it. Must be like PAP, 'im the boss'. Sinkies and these FTs better wake up cos end of the day only PAP are the Victors, you go court, get fined, only PAP get richer.

In USA, the chap Cheng who nearly caused accident by anyhow cutting lane would have been gunned down by the other driver.