• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Singapore] - A gangster from 369 SS challenging a gangster from SioDiHo SS

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if it is a secret society, it means secret and u dont reveal to others that you are a secret society.
why this super gong chee bye big mouth and keep telling people that he is a secret society? what did he gain?

this only shows that he is a retard and growing up under PAP system

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i were female police officer, i would demoralize this alan kia and ordering him to strip naked and staying in the aircon room for few hours and let the female police officers laugh at his small cock

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were female police officer, i would demoralize this alan kia and ordering him to strip naked and staying in the aircon room for few hours and let the female police officers laugh at his small cock

But then you are not female poodle you gong zee bye. Oh you're sharing with us your fetish fantasy is it?