• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 16 cyclists arrested by Traffic Police & LTA for beating red light and riding against traffic flow on Apr 17 & 18

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam you should stop showing pictures of cyclists hit by cars. They give the motorists here an epic hard on. All that cheering and celebration because they don’t have the balls to do it themselves.
Bus driver did and was jailed. Bike idiot did not eveb obey traffic lights

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes we get it. Cycling is safe and does not pose harm to other road users. But why are other road users so pissed off by cyclists? Even pedestrians are peeved with the incessant ringing of bicycle bells from behind.
Cycling benefits whoexcatly. I onky see dead old people

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If cyclist look like this, I don't mind riding behind them. But these are fugly ones

1619908961462.png

1619909006310.png

1619909041747.png

1619909083843.png

Attachments

• 1619908986923.png
    1619908986923.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 95

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A very sound judgement from the most sacred institution in the country? Still want to mow down high SES cyclists? I can assure you his disability will be cured the moment he goes back to his home country.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on Porcuputtana's near hysterical reply can roughly gauge his IQ level.

Go and research gov's rational for road pricing. You think bicycles allow them to achieve target traffic speed?.
Excellent point sir. :thumbsup:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is too lenient to merely impose financial compensation on motorists for reckless driving causing injuries to cyclists. We should work towards murder charges. I’ve seen at least 6900 posts online which threaten to mow down cyclists.
30D8422A-7D5A-4E18-A503-0DAA00A7F91A.png

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great attire for a full body suntan. I would remove the bag too.

And when it rains, you won't get the unpleasant feeling of your clothes sticking to your skin. :thumbsup:

This is a tropical cuntry, the only insanity is when someone is wearing this in public:

dt-archery-2.jpg
God's faithful are prepared to live perpetually in PPE. Covid will plague you, satan claim all you disbelievers. :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drivers should be totally indemnified from all liabilities in accidents involving cyclists. No jail, no fine, no license suspension, no compensation etc.

There should be signs put up everywhere, telling cyclists to cycle on the roads at their own risk. If you die or get maimed, that's your problem. :cool:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drivers should be totally indemnified from all liabilities in accidents involving cyclists. No jail, no fine, no license suspension, no compensation etc.

There should be signs put up everywhere, telling cyclists to cycle on the roads at their own risk. If you die or get maimed, that's your problem. :cool:
You can dream on. In fact, drivers will soon be charged with homicide instead of negligence if the intent to hurt the cyclists is clear. Most of these drivers vs cyclists issue stem from ignorant, angry drivers, like many in this forum as well as SGVigilante - the intent to cause injury is clear.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can dream on. In fact, drivers will soon be charged with homicide instead of negligence if the intent to hurt the cyclists is clear. Most of these drivers vs cyclists issue stem from ignorant, angry drivers, like many in this forum as well as SGVigilante - the intent to cause injury is clear.
Hanor. Typical hot air motorist. Talk big and issue threats but cower like a scared little pussy and lock their car doors and call police when I retaliate and fuck them back. Happens every weekend. So far no once (including laksaboy) has the balls to run me down like they promised. Prolly go home and beat their wives and maids instead. Lowest form of cowards.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually riddle me this : why do motorists get their knickers in a twist when we run red light ? If they wish us dead shouldn’t they encourage such a behaviour?

and while on the subject of running red lights let me put it across from a serious cyclist’s perspective: it‘s to maintain your FTP. Much like joggers who continue jogging while waiting to cross a junction.

Only serious spandex wearing TdF wannabe cyclists would know what I just said.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually riddle me this : why do motorists get their knickers in a twist when we run red light ? If they wish us dead shouldn’t they encourage such a behaviour?

and while on the subject of running red lights let me put it across from a serious cyclist’s perspective: it‘s to maintain your FTP. Much like joggers who continue jogging while waiting to cross a junction.

Only serious spandex wearing TdF wannabe cyclists would know what I just said.
About the jogger waiting at traffic junction continue jogging, great example indeed. When you want to achieve PR for your TTTT Southbound or TTTT Northbound indeed the lights are a nuisance when there’s zero traffic. But that’s life, for the sake of the cycling community at large I will comply with all traffic rules.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A very sound judgement from the most sacred institution in the country? Still want to mow down high SES cyclists? I can assure you his disability will be cured the moment he goes back to his home country.
sg math. amdk cyclist gets $16.9m compensation, sinkie cyclist enjoys changi holiday for 6.9 weeks. madam dowager has spoken. sinkie cyclists will be punished. amdk cyclists welcum!