• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

since i m going to be history soon.. might as well..

dankos

dun any how code my name on the forum, i dun give a shit about pap dogs, own time own targets, fire away. I never complain about you dankos, stop accusing me.

XXXXXXX
Alfrescian (Inf)

My Reputation: 527
Join Date Aug 2008
Location xxx
Posts 8,100
Rep Power 12

pls spend time on moderation, if not let in more moderator , one for each topic
how can you let that guy windows to insult you on your own forum, you hands off method for this forum going to kill it, the forum now full of rude and loud people, decent people are scare away. Please do something to improve the forum.

Please.

singveld,

i know u never complain about me. but u will pm leongsam to complaint about other forummers leh.:biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah i did a while ago, nothing happen leh. This forum still the wild wild west. It is in urgent need of moderation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
yeah i did a while ago, nothing happen leh. This forum still the wild wild west. It is in urgent need of moderation.

Would you be willing to become a moderator? You can then apply your own brand of management. Nobody seems to like my style. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
den will u start a poll to let us decide the candidates?

LOL I can foresee that a poll thread like that will reach tons of posts with flamings. Also that appointed person has to devote his time 24/7 here and not someone who steals time off from work to do it. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal was appointed, not democratically elected.

Democratic votes in this forum? :eek:
It will reach 10+ pages of flaming with no agreeable terms. :biggrin:
Scroobal threw in the towel / resigned. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but ur vote says otherwise.
do u mean only selective members?

I don't regard dankos a spammer. his replies to fat dog char azn are spot on.

trouble making cheebye kias like allen chen and leetahbar are people this forum can do without.