• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinanzzzz....Having a flu...

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sianzzz lor....today friday and I am am lying in bed with my ipad in sammyboy cos got fever and running nose....tonite cant party liao! Sianzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
so i guess woodbridge is vibrant according to vous.

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. Can't you learn to be more tolerant? You're no better than the PAP with your desire to dispose of those you don't approve of. :rolleyes:

I can see from infraction logs, the reputation log and posts like yours that this place is full of mini LKYs.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
allo! please stop quarrelling ok...I am having a flu and you two giving me a headache lah!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. Can't you learn to be more tolerant? You're no better than the PAP with your desire to dispose of those you don't approve of. :rolleyes:

I can see from infraction logs, the reputation log and posts like yours that this place is full of mini LKYs.

we dun live in tolerant new zealand, we live in singapore.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah...all you seniors here just known 2 words...Zap and Infract.

u like to abuse newcomers, abuse lor...one day this place will become like old age home, with stupid idiot like moony talking to himself and his same type, same menatlity old men.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lying on bed...looking at this forum...so boring!!

if not lah, this person talk about politics, if not another complain about gahment, then got some pro gahment fight back...then got some no happy with ministers....aiyo all so boring like boring old people forum..at my kopishop downstairs also got old mean everyday sitting there blah blah blah...next day also blah blah blah same thing...wah piang...no life at all!

Sianzzzzzz!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another AK gu niang clone act like a woman. Disgusting. You seem to like to be a woman.

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another AK gu niang clone act like a woman. Disgusting. You seem to like to be a woman.

U got problem isit old man... No woman got man ah! MCP!

AK is what? Ah Kong ah!?! Confirm stupid old men forum.. All stupid retirees forum!

Last edited:

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's dengue.....good luck to you.
Dengue mosquitoes machiam pappies....they breed, you bleed

another old man type...newcomers all papies...aiyah..waste time old man like my father type..

dengue your head ah! why not u say u got rabbies! stupid lau nang!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another old man type...newcomers all papies...aiyah..waste time old man like my father type..

dengue your head ah! why not u say u got rabbies! stupid lau nang!
You jumping the gun....
When I say you pappy?
Hardy ha ha self pwned

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You jumping the gun....
When I say you pappy?
Hardy ha ha self pwned

your gun cannot use type lah

anyway hor, how to put pic on profile huh?
oldman like u should know - so free ewery day here..

the stupid unfreindly system keep saying file extension not correct? Angry! Stupid forum admin..