• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sim Lim sales guy hurls 4-letter word at shopper when asked about Galaxy Note II

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
armpit got hair anot?? :eek::p which level?? got time i also wanna go jalan jalan and beo :biggrin::o

level 3. There alot of shops having PRC salesgirl. You just walk one round, see which girl on that day wear losse clothings, then you go in gey siao. KNN, think about it make my cock itchy again :o

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
level 3. There alot of shops having PRC salesgirl. You just walk one round, see which girl on that day wear losse clothings, then you go in gey siao. KNN, think about it make my cock itchy again :o

Are they knowledgeable about tech-related inquiries? Might want to ask them how to insert your flash drive into her USB port, or how to put your leaky toner cartridge into her drum unit for troubleshooting. :confused:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are they knowledgeable about tech-related inquiries? Might want to ask them how to insert your flash drive into her USB port, or how to put your leaky toner cartridge into her drum unit for troubleshooting. :confused:

Mine is 64G Flash drive. As forleaky toner cartridge, you might want to look for Erection2011 :biggrin:

Most of the time, they have some basic product knowledge lah. But you know we chee kos just want to go and rape them mentally.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

is it the CH2?? that time i told you got 1 D cup prc tua nei bu selling the ainol and media player crap

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
know of a few chaps would use hi cards.....their reasons

1) control spending (overblown bill)
2) smelly record (already owed outstanding bill to all 3 telcos)
3) change numbers w/o hassle (why need to change numbers your guess as good as mine)
4) hi card if lost phone no risk of fraudulent calls chalking up huge sums

Understand. No money still want to buy high end smart phone to show off. Those people no need to pity.

I buy prepaid cards for my kids. Can better control costs and no need to pay fixed monthly fees if usage is low.

I have been buying phones from 3rd parties (mobile square and moby). Have also bought via private deals on forums because singtel contract has yet to expire. Just make sure have local warranties and receipt. So far no problems in warranty claims.

What phone u buy for your kid?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
is it the CH2?? that time i told you got 1 D cup prc tua nei bu selling the ainol and media player crap

Not CH2. That girl nowadays wrapped up like Bak Chang. She probably knew a lot of men go there to see her tits. Scan around and you'll see a lot if PRC chicks run light in other shops. Best is, you pretend to want to buy those stuffs at the lower racks and ask then pick up for you :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i'm not leaky....but i like to lickee the CCBee

Mine is 64G Flash drive. As forleaky toner cartridge, you might want to look for Erection2011 :biggrin:

Most of the time, they have some basic product knowledge lah. But you know we chee kos just want to go and rape them mentally.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not CH2. That girl nowadays wrapped up like Bak Chang. She probably knew a lot of men go there to see her tits. Scan around and you'll see a lot if PRC chicks run light in other shops. Best is, you pretend to want to buy those stuffs at the lower racks and ask then pick up for you :biggrin:

think video pro at 5th lvl also got hire prc... their other shop at 4th lvl best price also got.. help my friend bought his gfx 2 weeks ago and was served by the prc lady. lookwise normal looking :o

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually those are places to avoid for any electronics and electrical products and not just mobile phones. The staff in those places are mainly thugs.

That's very true. Everyone in S'pore knows what SLS is and yet this idiot of a STOMPER goes there. But he typifies the 60% of S'poreans isn't it? Voting for PAP election after election despite being screwed over and over again.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm thinking of getting one of those prepaid cards. Which telco offers the best service & deal: Singtel, M1 or starhub:confused:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U should pay a visit to Sim Lim. U try bargain for 5 mins and say u do not wish to buy at the end of it. See what happens to u.[/QUOTE]
If I were an officer with the Security Society Branch, I would certainly :lay an ambush" for such provocative behaviour and then identify myself as a cop and arrest the salesman as a suspected SS member under the Societies Act.

Interrogate the suspect and this would make him pee in his pants.

The words willspread and in future such behaviour will not be repeated.

Tourists and locals will be safe and the reputation of Singapore will soar.

Woefully, such a thing only could happen with the police officers of the past.

We are living in a New World today.