• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sideswipe / JW5 / OTC [destined for rubbish heap]

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sideswipe / JW5 / OTC

Now for the known trouble makers

Vigilante, Jubliee, Ultimaone etc etc - can't keep up with you all these years. Within a short span, you tried to get forummers to provide their personal details via the offer to hook up with "your private banker" using the clone Jubliee and just recently via the Hilarion reading crap asking for personal details and mailing address using the clones Vigilante and Ultimaone. All the campbell soul postings to build credibility won't wash with the discerning.

Kopiuncle, blackhole, iluvsingapore, sinkie etc etc.

Using 3 to be pro PAP and one clone to be anti establishment is not going to wash either. Interestingly sinkie was caught twice by AK of all people replying to posts meant for kopiuncle.

When JW lost his bundle, I actually expected Jubliee and Sinkie to go on full frontal and thought I made a mistake when nothing happened. It took 2 days and did what was expected.

For easy reference
JW plus ardent subjects
Jubliee plus clones
Sinkie plus clones

Thats the end of my sunday banter playing with the kids.