• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sideswipe / JW5 / OTC [destined for rubbish heap]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

You need to convince the saner ones in this forum. Pointless you letting your hearts out and repeating the same adjectives amongst you three, couple of JW's ardent subjects and some clones.

Completely understand the angst and I would do the same if I got whacked to that extent and embarrassingly in front of my ardent followers so the period of mourning I am sure would continue.

Sideswipe - sorry, can't handle your misinformation and wrong political assessments. I am referring to factual errors and bringing things to the wrong illogical conclusions. I do note that when I highlight such instances, you realise that they are indefensible and you do not respond. If they are just opinion pieces and ones's assessment vs another, a robust debate would be the outcome. I only intervene rarely when you go overboard. Sorry, can't help myself.

OTC - you waited a few years to re-kindle the Chee/SDP rivalry. I kept reasonably quiet all these years and with 2011, it seemed encouraging. However when he flew to Yale immediately after being released from his bankruptcy courtesy of donations and the ridiculous proposal to WP, sentiments went back to the old. Do bear in mind, its the voters that decide not you or me. No point trying to bury me over Chee.

JW5 - it common knowledge that you have been using AK and Raiders to do your bidding. The latest being drifter. Jah started it but it was AK that was cleaning for you. Raiders is obviously working under your instructions when moderating. No one else plays these silly games of clones and clone hunting. You guys were so comfortable thinking that you owned this place that your pupil Raiders was telling you how he created 20 clones and on and on. Please play your silly games elsewhere. Why do people need clones?

Can see your temerity grow only recently with your band. Normally I can't be bothered but if you step on someone like Golden Dragon or anyone else who don't play these games, I will be back. Besides you creating this image of a shaman and your soccer, no one knows you for anything else in terms of contribution. GD on the hand is on a different level. He is an easy going chap thats shares his daily activities besides providing some excellent internal views of the regime. Can you tell us one thing in all these years that embarrassed the regime.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sideswipe / JW5 / OTC

hahaha....my nick is not mentioned..
i must have been a "good" guy/angel compared to the others....
but sorry...i have to tell u the same thing.....
Scroobal - sorry, can't handle your misinformation and wrong political assessments. I am referring to factual errors and bringing things to the wrong illogical conclusions. I do note that when I highlight such instances, you realise that they are indefensible and you do not respond. If they are just opinion pieces and ones's assessment vs another, a robust debate would be the outcome. I only intervene rarely when you go overboard. Sorry, can't help myself.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now for the known trouble makers

Vigilante, Jubliee, Ultimaone etc etc - can't keep up with you all these years. Within a short span, you tried to get forummers to provide their personal details via the offer to hook up with "your private banker" using the clone Jubliee and just recently via the Hilarion reading crap asking for personal details and mailing address using the clones Vigilante and Ultimaone. All the campbell soul postings to build credibility won't wash with the discerning.

Kopiuncle, blackhole, iluvsingapore, sinkie etc etc.

Using 3 to be pro PAP and one clone to be anti establishment is not going to wash either. Interestingly sinkie was caught twice by AK of all people replying to posts meant for kopiuncle.

When JW lost his bundle, I actually expected Jubliee and Sinkie to go on full frontal and thought I made a mistake when nothing happened. It took 2 days and did what was expected.

For easy reference
JW plus ardent subjects
Sideswipe ( frankly a decent chap just seems to get his facts wrong on politics but understand the angst)
OTC
Jubliee plus clones
Sinkie plus clones

Thats the end of my sunday banter playing with the kids.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why do people need clones?

You have a whole page of rubbish and I'll just simply pick one to entertain you today. If there is no need for clones, why do you need to create a new moniker (The Moderator) to be the super moderator. You could have use Scroobal as the super moderator. Don't deny that The Moderator does not belongs to you as I caught that moniker (The Moderator) deleting remarks made by that moniker tonnes of time to posts which was meant for Scroobal.

So where the need for clones? For many like myself, we were having fun. But for you, it is to cover up your smelly name when you were a moderator some moons ago.

So before you accuse people of having clones, look at yourself in the mirror first. If you are short of cash to buy one, I could start a donation drive for you :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

#3 Screwuboss

Using 3 to be pro PAP and one clone to be anti establishment is not going to wash either. Interestingly sinkie was caught twice by AK of all people replying to posts meant for kopiuncle.

I thought you are a smart fella
Actually you are still an idiot, a fool and a stupid one
Like that Narong with a vulval mouth
You are now worse than Narong and Chon combined
I would love to sympathise and empathise with you
Now I realise how devious and diabolical you really are
Jw5 and his handles are justified to crucifix you to the wall
Repeatedly and relentlessly...you have never changed
Despite all the evidences against your integrity and your credibility
You are an intellectual hypocrite - a liar and a shit stirrer - all in one
Carry on your utter stewpidity.....hahahaha

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Waulau this Screwball is really a bloody shrew here in this forum....

I never realised how stupid he is in reality - even more stupid than Narong The Sarong!!!!
He is intellectually blind!!! Oh dear, what a disappointment!!! And a very devious and evil one as well...

jw5

Loyal

Deleted.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How cum my nick involved in everything? :confused::eek::rolleyes:

Ich kann nicht gestort werden

Now, don't disturb me. Back to my forum fun...

ApUoTUc.png

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I never realised how stupid he is in reality - even more stupid than Narong The Sarong!!!!
He is intellectually blind!!! Oh dear, what a disappointment!!! And a very devious and evil one as well...

The
funny thing is you were piting screw cos he was abused the past 7 days as u put it.

jw5

Loyal

Both newbies and oldies, please beware of this fucker scroobal.

A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

A pathetic coward from the elite wanted to say his piece
Too scared to appear in public this place to him was bliss
His chosen nick was scroobal a name now known to all
It would be fine except it didn’t say that he was missing one ball

He claimed to be a know-it-all and he would name drop daily
His behaviour as seen by most was that of a manipulative bully
Arrogance was his forte and he was not beyond deceit
If you wanted him to like you, you had better lick his feet

Disagree with him one time and he would never forget you
Tyrants like him would never allow you to have your point of view
This piece of shit would sometimes try to talk like the common man
But if you dared to go against him he would hit you with a ban

He would later lie about it and claim it was not him
It’s simply normal for this asshole to think that we are dim
He has a bunch of elite cronies who would follow him to the end
This bunch of sycophants insist on keeping their heads in the sand

Blind to the bullying and manipulation he continues with gutso
This egoistic charlatan scroobal has really reached a low
He has no self-awareness his upbringing is in question
What he needs from the rest of us is to be taught a severe lesson

He claims to be a defender of the common man but that is pure bullshit
Just mention anything about those elites and he’s chomping at the bit
His anger with the men in white may sometimes confuse us
Most likely he was discarded by them and thrown under the bus

This manipulative bully still runs the roost but this ditty is for fun
If you think of trusting him, remember he said “Khaw will not run!”
If this piece of scroobal shit does not realize he’s a bullying pest
The rest of us will simply have to think of ways to whip his fucking ass.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you kopisai! You the dumbest fuck here clones always kena spotted miles away....STEWPIG

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now for the known trouble makers

Vigilante, Jubliee, Ultimaone etc etc - can't keep up with you all these years. Within a short span, you tried to get forummers to provide their personal details via the offer to hook up with "your private banker" using the clone Jubliee and just recently via the Hilarion reading crap asking for personal details and mailing address using the clones Vigilante and Ultimaone. All the campbell soul postings to build credibility won't wash with the discerning.

Kopiuncle, blackhole, iluvsingapore, sinkie etc etc.

When JW lost his bundle, I actually expected Jubliee and Sinkie to go on full frontal and thought I made a mistake when nothing happened. It took 2 days and did what was expected.

For easy reference
JW plus ardent subjects
Sideswipe ( frankly a decent chap just seems to get his facts wrong on politics but understand the angst)
OTC
Jubliee plus clones
Sinkie plus clones

Thats the end of my sunday banter playing with the kids.

sinkie low life shit, you think this forum revolves around you??? This isn't your forum for god sake, beat that in mind.

How people behaves , it is up to them and not in your position to direct them on how they should.

who are you anyway to tell them how they should behave. You dun like it, then fuck off from this forum. low life sinkie shit.. I think your mother suffer in hell because of your low life behaviour.. Spare your mother a thought lah.. i pity your mother giving birth to a human being like you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Seems that Tok Kong Moderator Peppertail is back. Now his new hobby is to edit thread title :biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Scroobal

If you accuse me of being involved in anything related to sdp rivalry in the past year obviously you have mistaken me for someone else.

No idea where in the world would u get this or how I can be associated with such.