• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibei serious floods at Tampines Ave 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 12 this morning!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seems the flooding is randomly just cant guess when is the next when there is another heavy rain

If there are major construction sites nearby or a place has been recently 'upgraded', expect floods. Trust me. :wink:

It's no longer just the 'low-lying areas' like in the good old days. I still remember non-aircon bus rides along Bukit Timah Road, they were like boat rides. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially we tried but didn’t manage to consummate the marriage and after that we quarelled a lot and so it’s both.
very likely he caressed wrong lobang, you screamed “not my karchng kang!” he panicked, went soft, got frustrated, gave up. and both suffered phobia from getting probed. very common among sinkie couples trying to cumsummate and conceive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very likely he caressed wrong lobang, you screamed “not my karchng kang!” he panicked, went soft, got frustrated, gave up. and both suffered phobia from getting probed. very common among sinkie couples trying to cumsummate and conceive.
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.
I never imagine one day I can talk this in public but now ok to me. Seriously meet terrorist means no choice but to become stronger yourself to fight them as no one will help you with no gains.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that’s why i believe sinkie virgin couples need help with both pubic and private (no pun intended) sex classes with sexperienced supervisors to overcum the fumbling and bumbling, learn the fuckamentals oops fundamentals, and get lanjiao in the right lobang. for sexample, must caress clitoris first to get natural, wholesome, organic juices flowing, then open labia with fingers, probe tight lobang to vagina (it’s like a 2nd lobang) before inserting tip of lanjiao and shafting through hard breaking hymen inside. no hesitation for the man as it’s painful and discomforting for 6.9 seconds causing woman to cringe and close lobang like clamping lips during a botched kiss. it’s at that point that many virgin couples fail to cum cum cumsummate as the man fumbles the transition from vulva to vagina, thinking the vulva is “the ultimate hole”. it’s usually the man’s fault, for lack of sexperience. otherwise if not pleasurely cumsummated, the trauma, frustration, and deep disappointment can be a lifelong nagging problem. it will affect your mind, body, work, sleep, attitude, health until menopause. and perhaps beyond. get a (sexperienced) man in your life, and let him reverse the pent up trauma and frustration. it will do wonders to your mental and bodily health. do it before you carry the negative memories into your next life.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If a coastal town like pasir ris can flood, since water is supposed to run off easily into the sea, then the pap has truly messed up the terrain and the sub-terrain of that area. Too much construction and diversion of drainage systems. They think water drainage diversion is as easily as road diversion. Fucktards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s why i believe sinkie virgin couples need help with both pubic and private (no pun intended) sex classes with sexperienced supervisors to overcum the fumbling and bumbling, learn the fuckamentals oops fundamentals, and get lanjiao in the right lobang. for sexample, must caress clitoris first to get natural, wholesome, organic juices flowing, then open labia with fingers, probe tight lobang to vagina (it’s like a 2nd lobang) before inserting tip of lanjiao and shafting through hard breaking hymen inside. no hesitation for the man as it’s painful and discomforting for 6.9 seconds causing woman to cringe and close lobang like clamping lips during a kiss. it’s at that point that many virgin couples fail to cum cum cumsummate as the man fumbles the transition from vulva to vagina, thinking the vulva is “the ultimate hole”. it’s usually the man’s fault, for lack of sexperience. otherwise if not pleasurely cumsummated, the trauma, frustration, and deep disappointment can be a lifelong nagging problem. it will affect your mind, body, work, sleep, attitude, health until menopause. and perhaps beyond. get a (sexperienced) man in your life, and let him reverse the pent up trauma and frustration. it will do wonders to your mental and bodily health. do it before you carry the negative memories into your next life.
Unfortunately inequality for women means some things in life got no second chance. I have read enough in this forum to know I do not want to be anyone’s fuck buddy and I do not wish to marry again.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately inequality for women means some things in life got no second chance. I have read enough in this forum to know I do not want to be anyone’s fuck buddy and I do not wish to marry again.
don’t have to be fuck buddy. just be a fuckien enemy. fuck a stud left and right from dawn to dusk and chuck it like a piece of rotten meat after makan. it’s ok for fun with no love.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t have to be fuck buddy. just be a fuckien enemy. fuck a stud left and right from dawn to dusk and chuck it like a piece of rotten meat after makan. it’s ok for fun with no love.
You really think it is ok or you will call such a woman a slut? Although the whole world already think I am a slut, I don’t want to become truly one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really think it is ok or you will call such a woman a slut? Although the whole world already think I am a slut, I don’t want to become truly one.
you’re not a slut to me, but a slit. too tight a slit for penetration and cumsummation. but if you find a man who can break your slit, then you progress to slet - a slit that has ‘e’njoyed ‘e’ntering. after that for another 6.9 months of a wholesome and full relationship, you’ll becum a slat - a slet with ‘a’nticipation for more ‘a’wesome trysts and ‘a’ddiction to ‘a’dulation and ‘a’dult actions, not ‘a’mounting to ‘a’dultery. from slat, you evolve into a slot - a slat who is ‘o’verrun with ‘o’rgasms and ‘o’rgans ‘o’perating ‘o’ptimally. after that with multiple partners, you becum a slut - a slot with ‘u’nstoppable and ‘u’ntiring ‘u’rge for ‘u’nprotected intimacy. beyond slut is a sluut or slwt - ‘w’anton wonderlust. you won’t be a slut nor a slwt, as your slit is shut tight with self-imposed superglue. shit, shet, shat, shot, shut - those are definitions for debate and discussion on another day. meanwhile, stay slit and shut, not shit and slut ok.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s why i believe sinkie virgin couples need help with both pubic and private (no pun intended) sex classes with sexperienced supervisors to overcum the fumbling and bumbling, learn the fuckamentals oops fundamentals, and get lanjiao in the right lobang. for sexample, must caress clitoris first to get natural, wholesome, organic juices flowing, then open labia with fingers, probe tight lobang to vagina (it’s like a 2nd lobang) before inserting tip of lanjiao and shafting through hard breaking hymen inside. no hesitation for the man as it’s painful and discomforting for 6.9 seconds causing woman to cringe and close lobang like clamping lips during a botched kiss. it’s at that point that many virgin couples fail to cum cum cumsummate as the man fumbles the transition from vulva to vagina, thinking the vulva is “the ultimate hole”. it’s usually the man’s fault, for lack of sexperience. otherwise if not pleasurely cumsummated, the trauma, frustration, and deep disappointment can be a lifelong nagging problem. it will affect your mind, body, work, sleep, attitude, health until menopause. and perhaps beyond. get a (sexperienced) man in your life, and let him reverse the pent up trauma and frustration. it will do wonders to your mental and bodily health. do it before you carry the negative memories into your next life.
This would not have happened if he went mouth first. :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you’re not a slut to me, but a slit. too tight a slit for penetration and cumsummation. but if you find a man who can break your slit, then you progress to slet - a slit that has ‘e’njoyed ‘e’ntering. after that for another 6.9 months of a wholesome and full relationship, you’ll becum a slat - a slet with ‘a’nticipation for more ‘a’wesome trysts and ‘a’ddiction to ‘a’dulation and ‘a’dult actions, not ‘a’mounting to ‘a’dultery. from slat, you evolve into a slot - a slat who is ‘o’verrun with ‘o’rgasms and ‘o’rgans ‘o’perating ‘o’ptimally. after that with multiple partners, you becum a slut - a slot with ‘u’nstoppable and ‘u’ntiring ‘u’rge for ‘u’nprotected intimacy. beyond slut is a sluut or slwt - ‘w’anton wonderlust. you won’t be a slut nor a slwt, as your slit is shut tight with self-imposed superglue. shit, shet, shat, shot, shut - those are definitions for debate and discussion on another day. meanwhile, stay slit and shut, not shit and slut ok.
Seriously I think it’s too much trouble as I don’t think there is any man worthy of me. Look at Ccb sinkies are either mummy boys staying hdb whole life with their parents or single that stayed with their parents until 35 then buy two room flat after age 35 or ah sia kia like @glockman got a little money from their parents only think can insult women from poor family as sell body to study then fake to be virgin because these good for nothing fake everything themselves and think that’s called cute and interesting.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it’s too much trouble as I don’t think there is any man worthy of me.

What a deluded whore! Who wants to fuck your worthless smelly cunt except those filthy Indians looking for a toilet bowl.

I see your CB face, I only want to give you a kick in between your legs!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I think it’s too much trouble as I don’t think there is any man worthy of me. Look at Ccb sinkies are either mummy boys staying hdb whole life with their parents or single that stayed with their parents until 35 then buy two room flat after age 35 or ah sia kia like @glockman got a little money from their parents only think can insult women from poor family as sell body to study then fake to be virgin because these good for nothing fake everything themselves and think that’s called cute and interesting.
I may not be loaded but what I have achieved given my life circumstances definitely beat these good for nothing that either take bto handouts paid by me taxpayers or ah sia kia take handouts from their parents.