• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibei serious floods at Tampines Ave 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 12 this morning!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know what a virgin is what I'm asking is which virgin you are talking about. I doubt there are any virgins in this forum.

PS: Still love your feisty nature. It's a real turn on.
Obviously I am talking me the virgin with annulled marriage viciously slandered and attacked by @Cottonmouth aka @glockman clone Jeremy Quek as slut whore mistress. Why is the bastard allowed to spam evil within few seconds while I am made to wait at least twenty seconds for each do justice post?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Obviously I am talking me the virgin with annulled marriage viciously slandered and attacked by @Cottonmouth aka @glockman clone Jeremy Quek as slut whore mistress. Why is the bastard allowed to spam evil within few seconds while I am made to wait at least twenty seconds for each do justice post?

Were you the one who refused to consummate the marriage or was your husband the one who did not want to have sex with you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you the one who refused to consummate the marriage or was your husband the one who did not want to have sex with you?
Initially we tried but didn’t manage to consummate the marriage and after that we quarelled a lot and so it’s both.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Initially we tried but didn’t manage to consummate the marriage and after that we quarelled a lot and so it’s both.

That really is so sad. If the sex had worked out you'd be a happy housewife with a bunch of wonderful children to take care of you. I hope things come right for you soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That really is so sad. If the sex had worked out you'd be a happy housewife with a bunch of wonderful children to take care of you. I hope things come right for you soon.
It’s sad to belong to neither married nor unmarried group indeed. But I am glad to have no children as they are a burden to me. Are you married and do you have children?

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means his finger tickled and penetrate your cheebye already lah. What virgin you talk8ng about all these while???

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Means his finger tickled and penetrate your cheebye already lah. What virgin you talk8ng about all these while???
Swear then your evil filthy coward Malaysian dog son of whore following me around. If I am a virgin you be burnt to death.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
This result of clearing away big piece of forestry area at Tampines Ave.9, to build plenty of hdb flats.
Now clearing Pasir Ris to build more flats.
Concrete jungle, bound to have more floods
Income opportunity to sell floatation kits to Singapore drivers. :laugh:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Karma for cheapskates who go to IKEA for cheap furniture or their crappy food.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the entire eastern Sinkieland is Little Vietnam. :biggrin:

Nice hat.

231098198_1678880968972502_5562931526944248091_n.jpeg
ca23927028ca668f1e52f92c00277f61.jpg
I too tot Vietnam till i notice the TPE signboard :biggrin: