• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sibei serious floods at Tampines Ave 10 and Pasir Ris Drive 12 this morning!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a deluded whore! Who wants to fuck your worthless smelly cunt except those filthy Indians looking for a toilet bowl.

I see your CB face, I only want to give you a kick in between your legs!!!
A virgin is a deluded whore only according to you serial liar terrorist son of whore @glockman clone Jeremy Quek doing character assassination of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I think it’s too much trouble as I don’t think there is any man worthy of me. Look at Ccb sinkies are either mummy boys staying hdb whole life with their parents or single that stayed with their parents until 35 then buy two room flat after age 35 or ah sia kia like @glockman got a little money from their parents only think can insult women from poor family as sell body to study then fake to be virgin because these good for nothing fake everything themselves and think that’s called cute and interesting.
Oh ya obviously I also not interested in Malaysian gigolo duck type like someone here. Luckily my father or I no landed property to attract such lowly shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya obviously I also not interested in Malaysian gigolo duck type like someone here. Luckily my father or I no landed property to attract such lowly shit.
And of course those evil filthy malaysian or hongkie Cantonese or paki/Indians terrorists that made knocks to harass me are all OUT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course those evil filthy malaysian or hongkie Cantonese or paki/Indians terrorists that made knocks to harass me are all OUT.
Before someone called me SPG again, angmohs I also not interested ok. I eat only hot food how to stand angmoh cold bread diet? In fact I hardly even eat bread.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before someone called me SPG again, angmohs I also not interested ok. I eat only hot food how to stand angmoh cold bread diet? In fact I hardly even eat bread.

You LOVE sausage, thick ones.
Whole thing push inside.

delicatessen-beef-sausage-served-big-thick-stick-spices-delicatessen-beef-sausage-served-big-thick-stick-pink-salt-153689876.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.
Can't find your fucking hole when your cheebye is like a watermelon! You filthy cheebye slut!