• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sibeh scary...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sibeh sian, looks like i cannot say anything i want in this forum anymore.:p

hi there

1. bro, feeling restless or what!
2. get a hobby mah.
3. or a goldfish as some pet.
4. or go and read the bible.
5. you will be definitely betterer!
6. come on! stand up for yourself.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun know what to say...i always meet these kind of pple. always trying to affect me, was chatting with one inchit barber whom i befriended, he was telling me about blowjob and his stint in geylang.
hope that i am not reading too much into what pple say.
dun know why suddenly tell me this? what is his intention, only he know.
in the past, also have many many these kind of pple coming around me. can't blame me to think this way, i have seen and encountered too many of these pple.

Are u recently wearing blouse with makeup on?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of world do we live in when cab drivers are considered losers? Since when has human beings become so honest and upfront? Why can't people be more discreet? *sigh

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun know what to say...i always meet these kind of pple. always trying to affect me, was chatting with one inchit barber whom i befriended, he was telling me about blowjob and his stint in geylang.

Sam should exterminate you instead of those two.

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Perseverance comes reward, was that what people mean to tell me?

consider today your lucky day leh,

so far cass fella hasn't shown up

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was chatting with one inchit barber whom i befriended, he was telling me about blowjob and his stint in geylang.
dun know why suddenly tell me this? what is his intention, only he know.

Be careful... maybe the barber finds you cute and adorable and thats why he's hinting something at you by telling you of his Geylang exploits... Never ever trust Strangers..

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be careful... maybe the barber finds you cute and adorable and thats why he's hinting something at you by telling you of his Geylang exploits... Never ever trust Strangers..

Have to be triple careful if the barber is a BAYEE...