• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siao ah . Shooting is also considered a Olympic sport

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you recorded the heartbeats of these athletes during competition? The adrenaline levels can send the heart racing. For other sports, you pant and pant you can repay the oxygen debt quickly. For these sports that requires extreme mental concentration, it's a different ball game altogether.

Don't waste your breathe on that gongchibai la. Low iq morons will not understand chim stuff.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste your breathe on that gongchibai la. Low iq morons will not understand chim stuff.

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real gong chi bai please stand up?
I repeat, will the real gong chi bai please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here..

Cause I'm gong chi bai, yes I'm the real gong chi bai
And you other gong chi bai are just imitating
So won't the real gong chi bai please stand up,
Please stand up, please stand up?

Hint of who is the real gong chi bai :
Chootchiew gce O level aggregate 11 qualify for JC
Cabcommander aggregate 29 qualify for NTC3 in aircon maintenance

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
chootchiew the real gong chi bai who everyday go atm check gst credits please stand up.

shooting not sports? so bowling, archery, golf, snooker, curling also not sports la mr chootchoew gong chibai

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
chootchiew the real gong chi bai who everyday go atm check gst credits please stand up.

shooting not sports? so bowling, archery, golf, snooker, curling also not sports la mr chootchoew gong chibai

The real gong chi bait Cabcommander please stand up !

I didn't say golf is not a sports. It is outdoor and require much more effort than this shooting in air con environment playing game. Especially as a Olympic sport is a joke.
Snooker i can say is also not a real sport.
Archery is somewhere there but I didn't mentioned. Outdoor and I not sure how heavy is the load.
Bowling is not 100% too but I didn't mentioned.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yalo I went atm check for gst credits . Gov transfer your money to me you bay song is it. I feel song.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can fly ..I have no qualms about her.
But not with a row of penguins. :/

what about michelle carter, new olympic gold medalist in shot put? she doesn't fly. she flings iron balls.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another pic of gold medalist michelle shot-putting. she beat the kiwi favorite and 2-time gold medalist from sam's north island.

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about michelle carter, new olympic gold medalist in shot put? she doesn't fly. she flings iron balls.

View attachment 27964

Well for shot put and weight lifting definitely is a legitimate sports even they are penguins . They need to put put like Sai stuff.

Anyway now I have to disclose why I said that snooker and shooting is not a sports. I am not a sport person. But I'm a considerably good snooker player and also got marksman in ns. This 2 does not require what other sports required. That's all i can say.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well for shot put and weight lifting definitely is a legitimate sports even they are penguins . They need to put put like Sai stuff.

Anyway now I have to disclose why I said that snooker and shooting is not a sports. I am not a sport person. But I'm a considerably good snooker player and also got marksman in ns. This 2 does not require what other sports required. That's all i can say.

if snooker and billiard require practice, mental concentration, skills, hand-eye coordination, and muscle reflexes, then it's a sport. unfortunately it's one of many peripheral sports that cannot be included in the olympics which already has a full schedule and cannot accommodate all sports, including bowling, mma, bmx, roller skating, etc. if prostituting is considered a sport too, the prc will win many gold medals.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if snooker and billiard require practice, mental concentration, skills, hand-eye coordination, and muscle reflexes, then it's a sport. unfortunately it's one of many peripheral sports that cannot be included in the olympics which already has a full schedule and cannot accommodate all sports, including bowling, mma, bmx, roller skating, etc. if prostituting is considered a sport too, the prc will win many gold medals.

Eventually I see this similar to debate whether schooling is a ft or sinkie . :cool: