• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Siao ah . Shooting is also considered a Olympic sport

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's years of training, skill, concentration and a little bit of luck to get this far. don't shortchange sport shooting. try pumping round after round from a .22 calibre lighweight pistol at a small bullseye from 25m out. sinkies like to talk cock without knowing the subject.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're talking about cardio, lactic acid build-up. The intensity during precision shooting all adds up.

I'm comparing it with all other olympic events for the amount of % cardio involved.

There are also a few more sports that are not real sports e.g snooker, bowling, archery.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
it's years of training, skill, concentration and a little bit of luck to get this far. don't shortchange sport shooting. try pumping round after round from a .22 calibre lighweight pistol at a small bullseye from 25m out. sinkies like to talk cock without knowing the subject.

You forgot about meditation to calm the mind.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I'm comparing it with all other olympic events for the amount of % cardio involved.

There are also a few more sports that are not real sports e.g snooker, bowling, archery.

Have you recorded the heartbeats of these athletes during competition? The adrenaline levels can send the heart racing. For other sports, you pant and pant you can repay the oxygen debt quickly. For these sports that requires extreme mental concentration, it's a different ball game altogether.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot about meditation to calm the mind.

that one involves dark jedi mind tricks such as le clos trying to psych up phelps but phelps remains focused and sithing with a death stare in a hoodie like a sith lord. :p

image.jpg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

People use semis now lah. They should have a semi competition instead.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People use semis now lah. They should have a semi competition instead.

pistols are considered semi-automatic. one round each squeeze and firer doesn't need to cock or pull the loader. full auto is when one squeeze can fire several rounds. must understand basics of firearms first my friend.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have you recorded the heartbeats of these athletes during competition? The adrenaline levels can send the heart racing. For other sports, you pant and pant you can repay the oxygen debt quickly. For these sports that requires extreme mental concentration, it's a different ball game altogether.

I recommend run down to ensure all Olympian are fit sportsman and not pregnant auntie lor

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only necessary and reasonable game is called Global Nuking. Or WW3.

Stupid Civilized Man Replace natural carnage and elimination with foolish peaceful sports, when the only meaningful and correct competition is to eliminate each other so that The Fittest Will Survive and all the rest Eliminated.

The modern civilization thus commit a massive suicide by exploding human population level squandeting global resources to pamper huge population, eventually exhausting ALL resources on planet earth, and die by the lack of it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recommend run down to ensure all Olympian are fit sportsman and not pregnant auntie lor

not all olympians need to fit your imagination and description of an athletic body. this female mexican gymnast was body-shamed online, but her tweeter fans fought back. even sadplumpgirl should have her day competing in the olympics if she's qualified for it. this must be gladplumpgirl in action.

http://motto.time.com/4446642/mexican-gymnast-alexa-moreno-body-shaming-twitter/

image.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like you have some bias against fat and/or pregnant women... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No la. If a pig can fly like the gymnast Shit posted I will take my hat off to her . I just cannot stand seeing penguin just standing there and shoot.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not all olympians need to fit your imagination and description of an athletic body. this female mexican gymnast was body-shamed online, but her tweeter fans fought back. even sadplumpgirl should have her day competing in the olympics if she's qualified for it. this must be gladplumpgirl in action.

http://motto.time.com/4446642/mexican-gymnast-alexa-moreno-body-shaming-twitter/

View attachment 27913
she can fly ..I have no qualms about her.
But not with a row of penguins. :/

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I saw a whole row of lau auntie, all out of shapes, penguin standing and shooting .:eek::rolleyes:

What is siao is this:

NS - 50 years
Number of men gone through NS and weapons training- 750,000 +
Numbers of live rounds expended in training - millions and millions of live rounds
Number of Olympic medal winners in shooting - 0

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No la. If a pig can fly like the gymnast Shit posted I will take my hat off to her . I just cannot stand seeing penguin just standing there and shoot.

These so called penguins have lower CG, better for a shooter! Coaches love them!