• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sian...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
svp lady boss says she need a bag carrier to go with her and my director boss recommended moi. kns. :FU: :mad:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
in nonthaburi province lah. if bkk, svp boss no need me to go there be her bag carrier
From what I heard,Nonthaburi also have some quite happening place for R&R but not as many as in BKK.Alternatively,u can make a quick getaway to BKK by taking a cab to go south to BKK (approx. one hour or more) for some R&R fun. But if your lady boss want u to stick with her i.e. want to u accompany her for dinner ,then too bad this time. Try again next time.:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everywhere in Thailand you can sabai sabai. Just need to know where to look. Smoke some weed and have a bath. Shiok

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smoking cannabis in LOS is now legal but is illegal in SG. U may be pick out for random urine test when coming back to SG at Changi Airport.:biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi is impact?

nope. stay in lousy hotel nearby there
Screenshot_1.jpg