• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I don’t know why people like to be youtuber

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor, being a whore is so much easier.... jus up up up....suck suck suck.. can more $$$ some more :geek:
According to your mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek bully dog son of whore mouth that dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I can’t even complain of criminal bully dogs doing evil giving me hard job to do to set up cctv look through hundreds of videos woh, get twisted and accused to be chicken again. That’s how much injustice I suffered in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? I can’t even complain of criminal bully dogs doing evil giving me hard job to do to set up cctv look through hundreds of videos woh, get twisted and accused to be chicken again. That’s how much injustice I suffered in life.
Criminal bully dogs can be negative but victim of defamation harassment and bullying must be positive mah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal bully dogs can be negative but victim of defamation harassment and bullying must be positive mah.
Hakka Cantonese bully dogs prostitute descendant so easy to open Ccb dog mouth to whistle and dirty hands can make hundreds of knocks per day while victim cannot complain difficult to record, search and cut video woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept as bully dogs can tell lies of themselves and others to harm people but victim of their crimes must be 101% honest mah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim must be 101% smart clever beautiful good in everything and like to do everything with zero complaints while bully dogs sons of whores can be piece of shit

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim must be 101% smart clever beautiful good in everything and like to do everything with zero complaints while bully dogs sons of whores can be piece of shit
Basically victim must be a saint good in everything while criminal bully dogs sons of whores can be devil good for nothing

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same concept as bully dogs can tell lies of themselves and others to harm people but victim of their crimes must be 101% honest mah
Victim of defamation and harassment got no right to privacy while dogs are entitled to privacy woh

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Victim of defamation and harassment got no right to privacy while dogs are entitled to privacy woh
Got to open leg prove prove prove from virginity to whistle to knocks when all are facts while dogs whores and sons of whores just do evil tell lies can win liao no need to prove

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hakka Cantonese bully dogs prostitute descendant so easy to open Ccb dog mouth to whistle and dirty hands can make hundreds of knocks per day while victim cannot complain difficult to record, search and cut video woh.
@rotiprata do ask your cheap Hakka whore mother wife daughter to try going through hundreds of cctv videos before you open your cb dog mouth to defame and insult me a whore Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to swear too!
Criminal bullies tell lies to harm people no need to prove no need to swear while poor victim of crimes got to prove prove prove from open leg to record videos to going through hundreds of videos with a smile and no complaint.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal bullies tell lies to harm people no need to prove no need to swear while poor victim of crimes got to prove prove prove from open leg to record videos to going through hundreds of videos with a smile and no complaint.
If not kena accused by criminal bully dogs like @rotiprata want to do easy job be whore when that’s what their own kind did not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder easier for victim of harassment to turn murderer and kill their bullies instead.