• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

should mee toh buddhist school admit malay student?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i mean tuckshop dietary selection from all vegetarian to include halal vegetarian? and non vegetarian halal food?

lile our RSN naval vessel?quite a upheaval..

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Yes, they must give admission to Muslim students. For all our sake. Teach them the peace-loving ways of the Buddha, and to have compassion for all living things. Do not let them attend madrasah and learn bomb-making, hate and violence.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know Muslim groups also go and beg Kuan Yin temple at 4 horse road for donations.
Buddhist Lodge also donate cash and foodstuff to various mosques.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even water are certified halal.
So budhist canteen although serving vegetarians food must invite MUIS over for inspection and certification as alcohol could be mixed in the soup.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are u all assuming the victim is a muslim? Of course if her family (kids are innocent) insist on their Muslim ways than maybe it can be an incompatibility issue between race and school values...anyway it's a clear cut case of bullying race aside...I think that area has a punggol green pri and punggol cove pri where they are non religious primary schools

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
All primary schools students are briefed annually about bullying and there are many channels of redress. Our founding fathers will not publicize such news to avoid racial tensions. Obvious that politicians are also trying to stir shit over such minor incidents in school to win the hearts of minorities.

Next, are the parents of the bullies not locally-born? Eg. new citizens from Malaysia or China?

For many years, I don't hear such uncivilized things in our society. Kids of different races get along much very at young ages compared to our times, because such low-class negative stigmatism are long-gone in our local culture.

As such, a malaysian-born chinese or China-born, parent is more likely to tell their children that Malays are like "black dustin".

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even water are certified halal.
So budhist canteen although serving vegetarians food must invite MUIS over for inspection and certification as alcohol could be mixed in the soup.
NEWater is halal then?
haha i remembered Malaysia gathered muslim scholars to declare the shitwater as haram and rightly so

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, they must give admission to Muslim students. For all our sake. Teach them the peace-loving ways of the Buddha, and to have compassion for all living things. Do not let them attend madrasah and learn bomb-making, hate and violence.

Ur a nut! Name me the Madrasah in sinkieland tat teaches such?

Btw if u want to make bomb and blow urself up, u just need to google.

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole incident was purely a case of school bully and not racially motivated. Why it a racial issue was because the Malay parents felt why their daughter was bully was because she is a Malay. This was not a factual but their perception.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This whole incident was purely a case of school bully and not racially motivated. Why it a racial issue was because the Malay parents felt why their daughter was bully was because she is a Malay. This was not a factual but their perception.

But looking at all the post here. Looks to me its a racial issue.