• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should jw5 be made moderator?

Do you think jw5 should be a moderator at SBF courtyard? With actual moderator powers!

• Most Definitely!

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah. You are not an idiot and you are not a loser. And please, no more talk of suicide. We all have our burden, life is a fucking bitch. But we do our best to navigate it and do the right thing as often as possible. And before we know it, it's time to die! I can't wait for my death! :biggrin:
K L N

Limpeh so shocked you used the "F" word.
Hey Pastor / Fucker, today is Sunday,
You should be in Church preaching sermons to all the TNN Chiobus.

And Fcuks, why talk about death?

NoTimeToMati.jpg

jw5

Loyal
everyone knows jw5 is a sore loser with 100 nicks that has decided to spend the rest of thier life living here posting everyday

eventually will be found dead, clinging to the keyboard midpost, waiting to hit refresh button and i will laugh

will be very smelly, though. that is how they will find him :roflmao:

Where is the refresh button?

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should jw5 be made moderator?

Share your views!

He is the 3rd most active member in posts here!

KNN i leemember fondly during ze nascent years after migration from Delphi, we actually voted for ze moderators. Now is ownself check ownself? :unsure: :biggrin: